Chapter Twenty-One

<< Andi >>

<< 3 months later >>

Today bex is going to give birth and I'm so nervous. What if my baby brother doesn't like me? What if I do something to make him hate me? I just don't want him to say those three words.

But anyway, jonah and I are together again. We were all waiting for ths doctor to come out. It was half past midnight. I was worrying. Maybe bex had a miscarriage? Or she gave birth and she... no, no I can't think like that!

I was so tensed until jonah calmed me down.

"It's okay, you know you mom's strong otherwise the love of my life wouldn't exist,"he said and I blushed.

"Thanks,"I said.

"For what?"he asked.

"For everything,"she replied.

Our lips crashed together and I haven't felt like this in while.

We pulled away when buffy cleared her throat. Marty and Cyrus were behind her.

"Um sorry to disturb,"she said and I walked up to her.

"No you're not,"I said and I hugged her.

"So how is bex?"she asked.

"They haven't said anything yet... we're still waiting,"I replied.

<< A Few Hours Later >>

Buffy was sleeping on marty's shoulder and cyrus was literally on the floor. I tried getting hin up but he's so stubborn when he sleeps.

I was exhausted. Jonah kept asking me if I was tired. I lied and I said no. I had to know what happened to bex and my baby brother that is on the way.

I checked the time. 2:07am. Then the doctor finally came out. I stood up with jonah beside me. Marty stayed with buffy and cyrus remained on the floor.

"Are you the family of Rebecca Mack?"the doctor asked.

When he said that, cece and pops busted through the door.

"We are... her... parents,"cece panted so much that she could barely get those words out.

"So you are Celia and Henry Mack?"he asked and they nodded.

"Yes we are,"pops said.

"Ok then you guus can be the first to say hello to your beautiful and healthy grandson, congratulations,"he said.

They walked in which made jonah and I sit back down.

Then I finally got to go in and see my baby brother. Bex was smiling and I started tearing up.

"Aww... what's his name?"I asked.

"Andrew Mack,"she replied.

"Aren't you and bowie dating?"she asked.

"But we aren't married,"she replied.