Chapter Twenty

<< Andi >>

<< The Next Day >>

I woke up and I got ready for school. I saw jonah's text and I was happy we were going to talk. I had breakfast and I made my way out the door and on my way to school.

When I got there, I saw buffy, cyrus and marty. I greeted them but they ignored me. Weird. I'll worry about it later.

Once the bell rang, I went to class and I focused on the lesson.

<< After School >>

I saw marty, cyrus and buffy. I walked up to them and I greeted them.

"Hey guys,"I said.

They turned around and glared at me. They walked off and I was getting confused.

"Guys? Why aren't you guys talking to me?"I asked completely oblivious.

"You know what you did,"cyrus said.

"I really don't,"I said.

"Remember what you said?"cyrus asked.

"That I wouldn't tell marty what TJ said? Yeah I remember and are you really all going to be mad at me for that? Like I said, ask him yourself,"I said and I started walking off until buffy said something.

"It would be a shame that we told jonah that you were talking to another boy, then you would have to talk,"she said and I froze cause I knew that if they told jonah, he woukd get jealous. But I didn't care.

"Whatever, go ahead, tell him,"I said and I walked off.

I didn't care at this point. If everyone is going to be mad at me, I might as well disappear or something.

And I thought, maybe I should. But then I thought about bex. She would miss me. Once I got home, before bex could say hi, I ran to my room and I asked her if I could stay home tomorrow.

She said yes but only for tomorrow. I texted jonah back and I said something I never thought I would day again.

<< Hey jonah? >>

<< Hey andi are you okay? >>

<< No I'm not and I need to tell you something >>

<< What is it? >>

<< Could we take a break from one another? And I don't mean break up, I just want time to myself >>

<< Okay... but why? >>

<< I can't tell you... I'm sorry and when I feel better, I'll let you know >>

<< Okay feel better bae love you >>

<< Love you too❤ >>

I stopped texting him and I got ready for bed.

Once I fell asleep, I heard bex knocked on the door and I jolted up.