Chapter Eight

<< Cyrus >>

<< The Next Day >>

I woke up and I got ready for school. I really didn't want to go to school but I knew I had to so after I got ready, I had breakfast and I walked out the door on my way.

Once I got there, I went to my homeroom and I saw the two Love Birds obviously sitting next to each other. Then Ms. Smith came in and started the lesson. I wasn't really paying attention because I couldn't  stop thinking about jonah.

But then Ms. Smith called on me.

"...rus..Cyrus!"she yelled which caught my attention.

"I wasn't thinking about anyone!"I yelled and I covered my mouth instantly regretting the words that came out of my mouth.

"I was asking you what was 8 divided by 64?"she asked and I just stayed silent.

"Okay can anyone else answer the question?"she asked and I looked at andi who gave me a 'Let's talk later' look.

<< After School >>

I was on my way to the spoon wanting baby taters, knowing that those are the only thing that could make me feel better.

Once I walked in, I saw andi and surprisingly, she was alone and it looked like she was waiting for me.

"Hey cy,"she said and she walked up to me.

"Hey andi, I'm surprised your not with jonah,"I said and she sighed.

"I actually wanted to talk to you,"she said and I nodded.

"Why?"I asked completely confused.

"About what you said in class earlier,"she said and then it hit me.

"I don't want to talk about it,"I said.

"Who were you thinking about?"she asked demanding to get an answer.

"No one,"I lied. She didn't look convinced.

"Tell me,"she demanded.

And I didn't say anything. I just walked out leaving her confused. I was on my way home. Why did she care about who I thought about? Once I got home I took a shower and I changed into my pajamas. I did my homework and I called buffy telling her what had happened earlier.

Buffy: Hello?

Cyrus: Hey buff

Buffy: Are you okay cy?

Cyrus: No

Buffy: What happened?

Cyrus: After school I went to the spoon and when I got there, I saw andi and surprisingly she was alone and she wanted to talk to me

Buffy: About what?

Cyrus: When my teacher called on me, I yelled 'I wasn't thinking about anyone!' Andi noticed and she must have wanted to talk to me