Chapter Twelve: Whatever, Deal.

Word Count: 961
Trigger warnings: anxiety, panic attacks

Craig's POV
I had the feeling that Tweek was hiding something from me. He kept getting lost in his thoughts throughout the day, and he drank even more coffee than usual. He's twitching a lot more and getting scared easily.

"Tweek, you're drinking way too much coffee, you'll have a heart attack if you keep drinking this much caffeine."

"Heart Attack?! No, no I can't have a heart attack. I'm too young; my heart isn't strong enough to have one yet! I'll die for sure! I have to dump out my coffee. I'll be back." There was pure panic in his eyes as I grabbed his arm.

"Hey. It's okay, calm down. Just stop drinking so much."

"O-Okay..." His eyes had calmed down reasonably before I let go of him.

"Hey, fags!" I heard the most annoying voice anyone has ever heard. Eric Cartman.

"Shut up, fatass." Kyle, Cartman, Stan, and Kenny (otherwise known as "The Boys") were surrounding us in front of our lockers.

"What do you guys want?" I asked tearing my gaze away from Tweek in my monotone voice, "This isn't like the Peruvian flute band shit, right?"

Tweek looked at me confused, and I looked back at him with an 'I'll tell you later' look. Cartman cleared his throat, and we looked back at them.

"When are you gonna let that go— No, It's not like that," Kenny said with mischievous eyes.

"Token wanted us to tell you that he's throwing a party at his house tonight and he wanted you guys to come," Cartman told us.

"No, he didn't."

Everyone knows that the only way to get Token to throw a party is to spread that he will throw a party, so he doesn't disappoint everyone by saying no. If I didn't know any better about what happens at those parties, I would've been happy that we got invited.

"We're not lying, Craig," Kyle said looking down at his feet.

"Token would've told me if there was a party, he's my best friend."

"Well you haven't been talking to your 'best friends' a lot recently," Stan replied.

"I'm going to ask Token during lunch. If there wasn't a party, or if he wasn't the one who planned it, then you owe me twenty bucks."

"Okay. But if there is one, you have to-" Kyle started.

"You have to kiss Tweek!" Cartman finished.

I flinched slightly and looked over to Tweek who was bright pink and looked like he couldn't move. Like he was going to have another panic attack.

"Is Tweek Okay?" Kenny asked me.

"Tweek?" He looked like he was in his own world. Almost as if he couldn't hear what we were saying.

Tweek's POV

"You have to kiss Tweek!" Cartman had interrupted Kyle. I looked over at Craig quickly before looking back at Cartman. Craig cringed at what Cartman said. I stare down at my feet.

He said that Craig has to kiss me. I'm doomed. The whole school will know I'm gay, and then they'll beat me up and make fun of me, and Craig will stop being friends with me because he isn't gay, but he still has to kiss me if this party is actually a thing an-

"Is Tweek Okay?" I heard someone say. I couldn't tell who it was and they sounded distant. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack, again.

"Tweek?" That voice, I could recognize. It was Craig. It was still very distant, but his voice made feel calmer, "Can you guys fuck off?"

"Craig, you haven't agreed to our deal yet. Do you agree to kiss Tweek on the lips for at least 30 seconds?"

That wasn't a part of the deal before.

"If I say yes, will you guys fuck off?"

"Yes."

"Fine whatever, deal."

And that's when my breathing hitched, and I felt myself start falling again.

Craig's POV
"Fine whatever, deal." I just wanted them to leave. I knew Tweek was on the verge of a panic attack and I didn't want them to make him even more panicked. I heard Tweek's breathing stop next to me.

I caught him before he hit the ground again and put myself in the position we were in before.

"Leave." I hissed. The halls emptied of students, and I just tried to calm Tweek down.

He was shaking uncontrollably. Tears were running down his face, and his breathing was there, but too rapid.

"Uhm, Craig?"

That's when I noticed that Stan and Kyle hadn't moved from the position they were in before.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" I motioned to Tweek while still running my hand through his hair.

"We wanted to uhm..." Kyle trailed off.

"We wanted to ask for some advice." Stan finished for him.

"Advice? For what?"

"You know... like, relationship-wise..."

"What do you mean? I'm not in a relationship. How am I supposed to help you with that?"

"But what about Tweek?" Kyle asked.

"What about him— We're not gay, Kyle."

"But you guys are always-"

"Wait. Are you two...?" I trailed off and let them finish the question on their own.

They started blushing red, "maybe..." Stan replied.

"That's cute."

We all looked down at Tweek in confusion. He had calmed down, and no one noticed. "Since when were you all better?"

"Since about 30 seconds ago."

"Oh." A silent party went off in my head. He isn't homophobic! Why did he panic before?

He got up from my embrace and helped me up.

"So you guys aren't in a relationship?" Stan asked.

"No," Tweek replied angrily, smoothing out the wrinkles in his jeans.

"We should probably go to class then," Kyle said pointing to our 3rd-period class. Last class before lunch.

A/N: WoW! This sucked, didn't it? Sorry about that. The reason why I didn't post yesterday is in my updates book if you're interested. Leave a vote? Have a wonderful day and don't do anything really stupid.

~Beru <3