Chapter Twenty-Nine: What the fuck?

Word Count: 1074
Trigger warning: mention of self harm, mention of bullying, mention of racism, mention of sexual assault

Tweek's POV
Bailey followed Jack's frozen stare as well. Their jaws hung low; both boys seemingly forgetting all about the basketball that ran down the street, dangerously near the forest roundabout. Jack's crooked nose gave me a slight satisfaction, but it only enhanced my anxious stance.

"Is that Tweek?" Bailey asked in astonishment.

"Holy shit, dude," rang out of Jack, still in shock himself.

"Tweek, babe, calm down, I'm right here," Craig patted my shaking shoulder, and I turned back to look at him.

"Yeah, and we're here, too!" Clyde chimed turning to look at us, "That dick and his friend don't have shit on our group."

I laughed as I shook myself out of the mood that ached for a blade, "Of course not, I'm fine! Just don't look at them and keep your heads up high while we take the suitcases out. Jack feeds on weakness."

Jack still stood frozen as Bailey blabbered and glanced between the direction of the lost ball and myself. "Is he rich now? Last time I checked, his family drove a 2003 pickup that broke down every 200 kilometres [~125 miles]." Jack's face became more and more twisted the more Bailey spoke, eventually raising his middle finger against Bailey's mouth to shush him. I guess it's a 'Tucker' thing.

Token moved to the front and decided he would get out first, stating, "These racist ass white boys will probably be scared of me."

The boys' faces tightened as Token stepped out, Their shoulders dropped as if in relief, but a gulp reinstated anxiousness in Bailey.

As Clyde and Craig stepped out, it seemed as though the pair of boys had stopped anxiously awaiting my arrival from the car and started worrying about the ball. Jack turned to Bailey who stood placed behind him and yelled, "You let the ball fall down the hill? You fucking dumbass! Go find it—"

Mid-sentence, I stepped out of the SUV with Neptune, leaving Bailey to gulp audibly with widened eyes and interrupt Jack. As I smoothed my jeans, Jack swirled around, letting out a "What is it now?" Before his eyes settled on me. "Twee—"

I turned away and followed my friends to the back of the SUV, collecting my suitcase from the trunk and throwing my keys to Token who stood in front of the house, but as I walked in that direction myself, Neptune began to bark. Someone was definitely behind me. I've come to notice that Neptune can read a room or person as fast as I can flip a page of a book.

I spun round to face the intruder and found myself face to face with crooked nosed Jack Tucker. Bailey was nowhere to be seen. "What is it? What do you wan--"

When he cut me off, I was confused about what was happening for a moment. Nothing hurt, but something was definitely wrong. I felt strangely warm, and my eyes had fluttered closed, but something had pressed up against my lips.

HOLY SHIT.

I desperately tried to pull away, but Jack's arms wrapped around my frame protectively tight. My voice was lost against his lips. As I attempted to scream, his tongue entered my mouth, and tears welled up in my eyes.

It seemed like this long dramatic moment in my head, but as soon as it had started, Jack was off of me.

"What. In. The. Actual. Fuck, " Craig pulled me off of the ground and held me against him protectively as Jack rocked his leg on the dirt. Craig had kicked him off his feet.

I spun around quickly in Craig's embrace and held him tightly. "You know the spaz is gay right? So what you're letting him do right now is super gay, " Jack rang out.

"You're gay?!" Craig yelled out angrily, softly pushing me away. Jack smirked looking up at us. Just then, I jumped up on Craig and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me onto him as he kissed back.

"What the fuck?" Bailey said from beside us. I jumped down and glared at him.

"Really, Tucker? You became best friends with my first bully?" Receiving a 'huh' out of both Tuckers, I clarified pointing to each of them, "You, Tucker. Not you, Tucker."

"What?" Jack asked, justifiably confused. After I barked out a, "Answer the question." Jack answered defensively, "No, I have a lot of friends, they just weren't available."

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I fracture your fragile masculinity?" I spat at him. Bailey let out a suppressed chuckle. "Craig, can we please go inside? I don't want my boyfriend getting in a fight with these losers."

"Of course, babe."

"Oh barf, you guys are gayer than Kevin and Clyde, and that's saying a lot, " Token said from behind us.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Clyde called out.

"Yeah, what the heck, mom?" Kevin followed.

"Goodbye, see you guys around, " I said grabbing Craig's hand and leading everyone to the door.

"Dude..." Bailey called out behind us, "Tweek's a badass now." Led by a swift slap.

As we entered, Token called out, "Are we not going to talk about the actual sexual assault that just occurred?"

"Yeah, holy shit, I thought we left that behind with Pete, " Craig sighed, leaving the rest of the group with confused stares.

"I think Tweek is just too cute, " Clyde said, earning a warning glare from Craig and Kevin, "Oh, fuck off, I'm not trying to fuck Tweek, guys. I belong to Kevin and Tweek belongs to Craig. I'm not some homewrecker in her thirties."

"I don't even know what happened. Last time I checked, Jack was the definition of homophobic," I piped up, cutting off any counterarguments and closing the door behind me.

"I'm telling you, you look a lot more mentally stable than when you first came here. Not to mention the fact that your eye bags are fifty times smaller on behalf of Craig, so I guess you brought out the gay in him."

"Not gonna lie, Clyde, that was kinda weird," Token told him, earning a pout from Clyde.

A/N: To clarify, I know this chapter is bad. I wrote it at 3[am] and I don't really like it, but I didn't feel like writing a fight scene and I thought I'd throw in a little curveball. I hope you guys still enjoyed reading it, but reading it over it seems kind of cheesy almost. :/ Leave a vote? Have a wonderful day and don't do anything really stupid.

~Beru <3
[P.S. Song: 4 Seasons by Rex Orange County]