Chapter Twenty-Two: Knock Knock Gingers

Word Count: 1600
Trigger Warning: Panic attack

Craig's POV
Here I am, sitting in between my two best friends, glaring at a carpet, making my teeth ache, and my palms bleed. What a life.

It almost hurt to hear Tweek say the words I had seen happen in action just a few hours ago, but this is not what is wrong at the moment.

If Pete was such a great friend of Tweek's, he should've known that advancing so quickly with Tweek would make him freak out. Let's just say that the next time I see Pete, he won't be excited to see me again.

"What happened? I thought you said Kevin and Jason were coming." Token questioned when Clyde walked back into the room. Token had begun to walk to get the door as well, but ultimately just let Clyde go after it. It's not as if he had a reason to have gone to the door in the first place.

"They are..." Clyde trailed off, glancing at my unchanging position and then back at Token, "but they weren't at the door."

"Then, Who was?" Token inquired.

"Uh probably some uh Knock Knock Gingers," Clyde responded with uncertainty in his voice.

"Clyde..." Token pauses to take a deep breath, "We have a security guard; Knock Knock Gingers are impossible."

Clyde starts fidgeting and looking from Token to me to back to Token and so on. Eventually, Token gets tired of Clyde's anxiety and sighs, "Fine, I'll go talk to the guard." He gets up from the circle and pushes past Clyde as he walked out the door. Clyde sat back down beside me.

"Who was it, actually?" I hiss in a dark voice.

Clyde jumps a bit and looks over to me, "Wh- What?"

I spoke louder. "I said, Who was it, actually?" I spat at him looking directly in his eyes.

"What the actual fuck, dude? Get off of my property before I call my guard!" I heard Token say from downstairs.

I pushed myself off of the floor and outstretched my palms as the blood ran freely down my fingers. Clyde tried his best to grab me and pull me back down, but the adrenaline pumped in me, easily shaking Clyde's grip off of my wrist.

I walked down the stairs and saw three people.

The first was, of course, an angry looking Token, the next being a very panicked, yet saddened Tweek, and lastly, a certain Black and Red-haired emo trying to get past Token and yelling to Tweek. My fists clenched again, reopening my freshly scarred- over wounds.

"Go away," I growled at him as everyone went quiet.

"Craig..." Token warned.

I soon heard quick and panicked breaths. My heart wretched for the anxiety consumed blonde.

I ran down the remaining steps of the stairs to pull him into a hug and calm him down.

The quickened breaths soon calmed down, being hastily replaced by quiet crying and sniffling, muffled, once again, by my sweatshirt. I pet his hair and leaned my head down so that it was resting on his shoulder.

I glared at Pete as he opened his mouth but shut it abruptly and sighed in defeat. He hung his head and walked back to his car as another pulled up and two anticipated guests walked out with bewilderment hinting at their faces.

They looked from Tweek to me to my red palms staining Tweek's button up from the previous night to Pete to Token and then to each other. Token chuckled at their confusion and then pulled them inside before pressing the button nearest to the door, "Adam, please don't let the boy with black and red hair in through the gate anymore."