Chapter Fourteen: I'm Gay.

Word Count: 1013

Craig's POV
I just had my first kiss. With a guy. I've never felt like I wanted to kiss a girl. Maybe this entire time of thinking I was aro, I just hadn't found the right guy yet.

I was just about to kiss him again before I remembered that I found him locked in a janitor's closet with bruises all over his face and body.

"You really don't remember?"

"What?"

"How you got beat up..." I had an idea of what could've happened, but she'd never gone this far before.

"Oh. No. All I remember is talking to this sweet girl with short blonde curls. I don't remember her name it's started with A?"

I felt my blood boil. "Annie Nelson?" I growled.

"Oh yeah! That was it! What's wrong with her? She seemed nice."

"Annie Nelson is the only girl I haven't 'dated' in the entire grade."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"She's kind of— what's the word— 'yandere'?"

"She wants to kill me? Why? I didn't do anything."

"She wants to get me alone. She doesn't want anyone to be my friend because she wants to 'have me all to herself.' She's the reason that all of the new kids leave me for another group."

"Oh." He paused, "So she doesn't want me to be friends with you anymore?"

"Precisely, except, I need you to be my friend."

"What. Why? Are you using me? What did I do? Is it Jack? Are you guys cousins? Are you secretly planning my demise?"

I chuckled. "Tweek. Calm down. I'm not using you. I need you because..." I took a deep breath, "I think I like you?"

"What?"

"I think I lik-"

"Yeah, yeah. I heard what you said. You really like me?"

"I think so... I've never felt like this way toward anyone else." He didn't speak for a while, so I spoke again, "I get it if you're homophobic or something... You don't have to be my friend anymore if you don't want to." I sighed.

"What?! I'm not homophobic," he sounded almost offended by my accusation. He leaned up to my ear and whispered, "I'm gay." He chuckled awkwardly at his confession.

"Really? I am too. I think."

"Yup!" He popped the 'P,' "Want me to prove it?"

"How-" I was cut off by his soft lips kissing mine, my face warming up instantly. I felt him smirk against my lips and pull back.

"Like that." He chuckled.

"I like confident Tweek." I chuckled.

"I like emotional Craig." He laughed back.

"I figured something out." I chuckled.

"What would that be?" He smiled.

"I am definitely gay, and I definitely like you."

We smiled, and he tried to get up, but failed, falling back into my arms. "You okay?" I chuckled.

"I can't really stand up. My legs hurt too much."

I put him back on the floor and got up myself, picking him up and letting him use my body as support as we walked to the nurses' office.

"Hello?" I knocked on the door, and the nurse groaned from inside, letting us into the clinic.

"Name?"

Here we go again.

•••

It's officially time for the party. I was taking Tweek in my pickup truck.

I wanted to dress nice, nice for a party, of course. I threw on some black ripped jeans and buttoned up a white collared long-sleeved shirt. Lastly, I pulled on my chullo hat. I picked up my phone and texted Tweek to see if he was ready:

Craig: Is 5 mins good?
Tweek: I cant button my shirtt up
Craig: lol I can help u when I go to your house
Tweek: Are you sure?
Craig: Yeah sure I'll be over in like a minute. Just make sure you're decent
Tweek: ggot it

I chuckled. "Ruby I'm leaving!"

"Bye, dickface!" I flipped off the stairs, and I knew that she had flipped off the floor.

"Don't say dick!" I told her before shutting the door behind me.

I walked out and walked to Tweek's house. I knocked on the door and heard feet slapping down on the stairs.

A messy-haired blonde opened the door with red cheeks, a toothy smile, and a badly buttoned shirt. I slightly chuckled at his getup as he invited me inside.

"H-hi." He smiled, scratching the back of his head with even more red cheeks than before as he looked at my outfit.

I smiled back, "Hi."

"So... this is the situation," he chuckled, pointing to his shirt, "Can you help me?"

I nodded, chuckling and reaching for his shirt. I took off each button and looked down at his bruised chest. I felt myself go red, but I also looked down sadly at his bruises.

He smiled weakly when he realized what I was sad about, "They'll go away soon. These aren't that bad."

"You've seen worse?"

He looked down at his feet. It was obviously a touchy subject.

"I'll tell you about it. Someday." He sighed.

"Okay." I nodded and smiled at him, buttoning his shirt back up one by one.

I looked down at my phone:

19:45 (7:45)

"The party started 15 minutes ago." I laughed at our tardiness.

"We can be fashionably late, I guess." He chuckled back.

"We should probably get going then," I pointed to the door, and he smiled.

"Mum!"

"Yeah, Tweek?" She yelled back from upstairs.

"Craig's driving me to a party!"

"Okay, have fun! Don't drink any alcohol!"

"Mum! We're 16! We're not going to drink any alcohol!"

I chuckled at his last comment, knowing damn well that that was not a true statement.

We walked out the door and walked back over to my truck. I opened the door for Tweek and got in on the other side.

While I was buckling my seatbelt, Tweek leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. I smiled and felt my cheeks get warm as I turned on the truck and we drove off to Token's house.

I wish I would've known what would happen that night. I would've gone a lot slower.

A/N: I was going to post this tomorrow, but I thought that I might as well post it today cause why not? It's not that great, nothing really happens. I hope you hate Annie Nelson as much as I do now. Leave a vote? Have a wonderful day and don't do anything really stupid.
~Beru <3