Chapter Twenty-Six: Twink

Word count: 1058
Trigger warning: Slight slur, Craig's dad, mention of sexual assault, mostly unedited

Craig's POV
"What the fuck is going on?" Pete asked as he looked between Tweek and I. I gave Tweek a questioning look. He shrugged, and we both looked back at Pete as he spoke again, "Hello??"

"You sexually assaulted me," Tweek responds to him bluntly. My eyes widen as I gave him a 'AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?' look. He shrugged once again as we waited for Pete to say something.

"Wha—" he blinked rapidly as if in deep thought, "I what?"

"You wrapped your arms around me and slobbered all over my neck," He told him gesturing to the pathetic and light red marks on his neck. He can't even leave a hickey. I would've done it better.

Pete shook his head rapidly before looking back up at Tweek, "I don't know who you are..."

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off as Tweek scoffed and spoke again, "Oh, fuck you, Pete."

He locked eyes with me, "Who are you?" You would his voice would be in a 'why are you with Tweek' tone, but it wasn't. It was almost a plead.

"Oh, shit. Are you serious?" Tweek questioned in a dumbfounded tone; his head tilted like that of a puppy.

"I guess? I don't know who you are. What do you mean 'I sexually assaulted you'? That doesn't sound like me," he said, pausing in thought, "At least, I don't think it does."

"Holy shit, Tweek, you hit like a bull," I told him, dumbfounded myself.

"Yeah, I didn't even know I could do that. Do you think we should get him to a hospital?"

"My dad's an EMT," I suggested.

"Your dad scares the living shit out of me," Tweek said quickly attempting to shut down the idea.

"My dad scares Token," I expressed to disclose that my dad scares everyone, "He's really not that bad when he's sober."

Tweek scoffed and opened his mouth to protest, but a voice came from in front of us to hinder our petty argument, "Hey, not to interrupt, but I still don't know what the fuck is going on."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, I'm calling my dad."

"'Cause now, after it all, I'm just standing here to call my dad," Tweek sang quietly, making me pause before dialling the number.

"Your voice sounds beautiful, babe, but now is not the time to be quoting AJR," I told him as I plugged in the digits, placing it on speaker so Tweek could hear.

My dad spoke immediately as he answered, "What's wrong, shithead? I'm at work." I let out a chuckle at the playful nickname while Tweek grimaced.

"I know. That's why I called. Listen I think Tweek gave a kid a concussion and the guy can't remember shit," I told him.

"Really? I didn't think the twink had it in him," he laughed as I fought to stifle a chuckle and Tweek pinched my arm.

"Shit! Tweek that hurts, stop! I didn't even say it!" I whined. My dad laughed on the other line before Tweek let go and I spoke again, "Yeah, the guy tried to molest him, so now he's on his ass, and he can't remember anything."

"Where are you?" He asked. I heard a distant voice say 'Thomas, no off-work calls.' "It's not off-work," he scolded.

"We're on Emerald Forest, like right where it turns into Shamrock Road," I informed, the bright green signs catching my eye.

"We'll be there soon."

I smiled at Tweek who was pouting up at me, "What do you want?"

"How can someone be so violent while drunk but kind while sober?"

I sighed, looking up at the sky before staring back down at him, "I honestly don't know either."

"He even laughed and called me a twink," he increased his pout, making him look like a puppy that hasn't eaten in a few days.

I laughed, "That's because you ar—" A sting fell over my right cheek making the sound of his hand on it ring in my ears.

"Fuck off, Craig," He yelled at me in a fake pout.

"You love me," I smirked.

"No, I don—" Sirens rang off in the distance cutting Tweek off, and hopefully indicating my father was coming down the street.

"For the love of god, you guys called an ambulance?" Pete asked as the sirens drew nearer.

"Obviously. Do you not know what an EMT is? I'm not driving your sorry ass to the hospital. I don't want my truck smelling like wet grass and mud," I explained in a patronizing tone, referencing the dirt he was sat on.

Pete stood up, wiping his back off and locking his jaw back in place through a series of quiet whimpers. The bright red ambulance settled in front of us, my dad jumping out of it.

He gave Tweek an unexpected pat on the back which made him almost jump out of his skin and lose his balance before my dad grabbed him by the shoulders in an attempt to calm him down. This only made his eyes wider and panicked him more. My dad just stared down at Tweek with a puzzled face, apparently confused by his panic. I laughed as I pushed my dad's hands off of Tweek's shoulders and gave Tweek a hug. Not, of course, before he screamed at the sudden affection and tried to push me away.

My dad rolled his eyes and ushered Pete into the ambulance, flipping us off as a goodbye and driving away.

"Get off of me, asshole," Tweek started, pushing me away, "That was terrifying!"

I pulled my lips into a tight line before speaking, "He tried to pat you on the back and held your shoulders to make sure you didn't fall over when you got scared of him."

Tweek let out a 'Hmph' before taking Neptune's leash, leading her with him as he ran away again.

"Hey, you're not allowed to be mad! I literally just said what happened. This isn't fair— Slow down!"

A/N: Okay. Accepting is officially back, as per the request of too many people in my dms. Thank you for motivating me to continue this book! Sorry, it's not longer than most chapters as a comeback, but I hope you liked it anyways! Leave a vote? Have a wonderful day and don't do anything really stupid.

~Beru <3