I'm Not Sorry

"If I had a dollar for every time social media lied about me, I'd be super wealthy." Aryse rolls his eyes while scrolling through Instagram.
Hayden sits on his floor smiling up at Aryse. "Seeing you so frustrated is funny"
"Oh yeah?" Aryse half smiles at Hayden.
"Ah don't give me that look. You know it..it's cute.."
Aryse moves off his bed to the floor. "It's cute?" He smiles at Hayden.
"Yeah it is" Hayden blushes a little.
Aryse leans closer to Hayden and whispers in his ear. "I'm not sorry." Before Hayden can say anything, Aryse grabs his face and pulls it closer to him and presses his lips to Hayden's. And then pulls away and smiles at Hayden. "It's time for you to go."
***************************************
"Hayden acts a bit strange around Aryse, don't ya think?" Kynzie and Sadie are sitting on Kynzie's bed.
"Wouldn't surprise me if those two dummies are in a secret relationship." Sadie replies. "He always looks at Aryse like he's an angel or something. And he's blushy." Sadie smirks.
"Oh no..I know that look. What ya up to now.." Kynzie rolls her eyes.
"Hayden and Aryse in a relationship.. heh now that would be interesting."
"Lol. Yeah we should do something." Kynzie giggles.
Sadie pulls out her phone and logs into Twitter. "Congrats Aryse and Hayden on y'alls relationship!!" she posts the message and logs out.
Kynzie and Sadie laugh. "Ah we're so awesome"
**************************************
"We can play it out. If Sadie wants to be an attention seeking bitch then she can. But we are not going to let her sit around and be that way to us." Aryse says. Him and Hayden are sitting on Aryse's bed.
"So you're saying that we should play along with it?" Hayden looks down at the carpet.
"Oh come on. You know you'd like it." Aryse smirks at Hayden.
"Stop it!" Hayden laughs. "Your smirk makes me blush.."
Aryse looks at Hayden with a serious look. Hayden looks back at him with a serious look. "What?" he asks.
"N-nothing." Aryse turns away and faces the window. "It's just...when I'm around you I feel...I feel like..."
Hayden walks up from behind him and puts his finger to Aryse's lips. "Save it. Now's not the time."