Sometimes You Have To Give Up

"Just don't tell Aryse." Hayden, shirtless is laying on top of Addison.
"I won't." Addy giggles.
"Let's take this off, it's not needed at the moment." Hayden lifts up Addy's shirt and takes it off. "Lace hm that's attractive." Hayden blushes and kisses her neck softly. He puts one hand on her breast and continues to kiss her neck. He then takes off her bra and tosses it to the floor. He kisses her neck once more before slowly moving down her chest to her breasts. He stops and looks up at her. "You okay?"
"Y-yes." She replies.
"You can tell me no but I really want to do this." He gets off of her and goes to his dresser. He takes out a packet and gets back on top of her. "Can I?"
"Mhm.." 
Hayden smiles and opens the packet. "Do you know how to..?"
Addison smiles and takes it from his hands. She puts it between her teeth, leans forward and slips it on with her mouth.
"Ah.." Hayden grabs her arm. "Nice..very nice."
Addison smiles. "I've never done that before be impressed."
Hayden smirks and pushes her back down. "Just tell me when to stop and I will okay?"
Addison nods.
Hayden slides in slowly. "Ah.."
Addison breathes heavily. "Oh..my god.."
"You okay?" Hayden moves in and out slowly. "More, Addy?"
"Y-yes..yes."
"Beg for it, Addy. Beg for it."
"Please...Hayden.. please.."
"Yes that's it. Let me hear what I'm doing to you."
Addison moans softly. "Hayden..I-"
"Do it, Addison. Do it."
Addison, reaching her climax lets herself go.
"Ah yes, there we go.. good Addison." Hayden pulls out and discards the condom. He lays down and pulls her on top of him. "Kiss me, please."
Addison, now on top of Hayden, bends down and begins to kiss his next softly. "Ah..yes.." Hayden whispers. Addy smiles.
"This was uh.. nice I guess. Hayden says.
Addison laying beside him says, "Yes. I agree it was indeed nice, Hayden Kanter. You just took my virginity.. so I guess nice could be used for what just happened.."
"A virgin.. hm never would have guessed. Glad I'm the one who did it tho."
"Oh, really? Why's that."
"Well, I'm glad I took the virginity of my first girl crush. Addison Reyes.
Addison smiled at the sound of her name coming from his mouth. "Thank you, Hayden..thank you.." She yawns and lays her head on his chest and drifts off to sleep.
Hayden kisses her cheek. "Goodnight, Addison."

"Holy shit! Addison!! Addison, wake up!!"
Addison jumps out of her sleep. "What?!"
"It's eight o'clock. We're gonna be late for school  if you don't hurry up. Get dressed and leave before my dad shows up!"
"So you have sex with me, then kick me out of your house? Hm. Not very nice of you."
"Sorry I just don't want-"
"Aryse to find out." Addy finishes for him. "Yeah I get it see ya at school, Hayden." She puts on her school uniform from yesterday and leaves Hayden's house.
Hayden checks his phone and sees a missed call from Aryse and four text messages. Fuck..
He gets dressed and puts his phone in his back pocket, grabs his backpack and heads to school.
~~~
"You seem to be uh.. something seems odd about you being a good mood. What's up?"
"I just woke up in a good mood that's all."
"And why didn't you answer me last night? Did you forget about our studying?" Aryse glares at Hayden. They're standing in the hallway at school waiting for the bell to ring.
"Ah shit. Sorry man I forgot. I was so exhausted last night. I'm sorry."
"It's cool. No worries it's not like we would have studied anyway." They both start laughing.
"Hey lover boys." Lyra says.
"Hey, Hey." Aryse replies.
Hayden and Addison exchange awkward glances with each other and Aryse raises his eyebrow. "Am I missing something..?" Aryse asks.
"No." Hayden replies.
"Awkward." Aryse says and they all start laughing. The bell rings. Aryse grabs Hayden's hand. "Let me walk you to class." He kisses Hayden on the cheek and leads him away from the girls.
"Why did Hayden look at you like that?" Lyra turns to look at Addison.
"Like what?"
"Mhm. Never mind. Let's go before we're late for class." They head off to class.
~~~
"Seriously, Hayden where were you last night?.."
"I told you I was tired.." Hayden replies. "I didn't hear my phone go off, I'm sorry."
"If you say so.."  Aryse kisses Hayden. "Fuck me. Now."
Hayden takes off his shirt. "Anything for you, Aryse." He starts to remove his pants when Aryse grabs his arm.
"Wait.. take my shirt off for me and my pants."
Hayden does and he says, breathing heavily as he does so.
Once he finishes he begins to remove his own pants. "Ready?.."
"Yes." Aryse grabs Hayden's hand and leads him to the bed. He pushes him down onto it and sits on top of him. "Oh Hayden. We haven't even done anything, but yet you're already in a mood? How attractive." Aryse blushes and Hayden giggles. Aryse bends down and kisses his neck. Hayden moans. "Let yourself come." Aryse whispers in his ear. He begins to rub Hayden's area lightly. Hayden lets  out a gasp. "You like that?" Aryse smirks and rubs harder. Hayden moans again. "Ah..Ar-Aryse.."
Aryse looks down at Hayden's erection and smiles. "See what I'm doing to you?" Hayden nods. "I better be the only one who makes you like this." Aryse then moves down and begins to lick the mess off of Hayden. Hayden moans softly as he does.
~~~
"If Hayden asks me to prom then you can go with Aryse."
"We both know they're going to together, Addy. I mean they are a couple so everyone expects them to go together."
"Right but you never know what could happen." Addy winks at Lyra.
"If Aryse Baylor asks me to prom, my life would be complete." Lyra blushes and Addison laughs.
"Oh Lyra that boy has hurt you so bad, but yet you're still in love with him."
Lyra throws a pillow at Addison. "Hush!"
They both laugh. "I have to go, see you tomorrow." Addison gets up to leave.
"Bye, Adds see you tomorrow."
~~~
"Ugh prom. It's the day where girls dress up, dress and steal boys and drink to the point they're drunk just so they can get fucked and not have to remember it the next day."
"Aryse. What the fuck.." Hayden slaps Aryse on the arm.
Aryse smirks. "What its true." Everyone at the table bursts out laughing. "If you ask a random girl I bet that's her plan for prom. Like for example, Addison. What's your plans for prom?"
"Not to get fucked by a stranger!" They all laugh at her reaction.
"Easy. I was just kidding." Aryse smiles at Addison.
"It's obvious you two are going together. Lyra, Addison, and I could just go as friends but we should all go together." Sadie says.
"That's a great idea." Aryse replies sarcastically.
"Mhm you want to be alone with Hayden so y'all can go off somewhere and s-" She stops her sentence as she notices the girls at the table across from them staring and giggling. "Yeah whatever it is you two do when you're alone. And by the way, Aryse. Do you have plan to turn down all these girls who are going to ask you?"
"Of course." Aryse turns and winks at the girls at the other table. They all blush and giggle and turn away. "Heh."
Hayden rolls his eyes. "Whatever." He gets up and walks out of the cafeteria. Aryse gets up and follows him.

"Hey, why'd you get up and leave?" Aryse says once Hayden and him are in the hallway.
"I'm tired of you winking and smiling at every girl that looks your way!" Hayden yells back.
"Whoa calm down. Is that what this really is about?"
"Look, I'm sorry but you have got to stop doing that. Please. It's worse than Addison giving me a blow job."
Aryse's eyes widen. "What the fuck did you just say?!"
"It was just an example, Aryse. Calm down." He moves closer to Aryse.
Aryse backs away from him. "That night.. you.. you didn't answer me.. you were fucking Addison?"
"Aryse no.. I-"
"You know what? Go fuck Addison again and leave me the hell alone!" Aryse turns around to see Lyra standing behind them a little ways back. She begins to tear up and runs out of the building. Aryse turns around and glares at Hayden. "I hope you're used to giving up, because sometimes you have to give up and this is me doing just that. We're done,Hayden. It's over." He turns around and hurries after Lyra.