You Make Me So Happy

Hey, Lyra. I wanted to write this letter and give it to you before you leave tomorrow. This will give you something to read and think about while you're traveling.
I just want to let you know that I love you and I'm so happy I got to meet you. You're an amazing, kind-hearted, and caring person. I love how you always try to help others when you yourself are struggling. That's a great quality to have. I'm so glad to have spent this school year with you. Those three months without you were really hard for me to deal with. I cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I caused your accident. I'm so glad you're okay now though. I know I've apologized so much already and I still am very sorry for what I said. I love you, Lyra and I don't ever want to lose you. We've been through a lot together and all those moments I wouldn't take back. The bad and the good, both equally special to me because they were all with you. From our first kiss in your bedroom to our argument in the hallway. I'm so happy they were with you. I'm going to miss you while you're gone.. I hope that you won't forget about me. While we were sitting on my roof, I realized that I'm in love with you, Lyra Tate. And I will wait as long as I have to for you to come back.. I love you, Lyra. Please don't forget about me..

                        -Aryse Baylor