t w o

octavia and sebastian were above tennessee at around 6:45 in the morning. octavia was sleeping, resting her head on her brother's shoulder as the pilot told everyone to buckle up as they were having turbulence. he slightly shook octavia awake.

"avi, wake up." he whispered as he shook her once more. she slowly opened her eyes as she sat up straight, rubbing her eyes.

"buckle up buttercup." said sebastian, holding in a laugh. octavia looked at him weird as they broke out laughing. she buckled her seatbelt as the plane shook violently. they stopped laughing as octavia looked out the window.

the clouds were a dark gray as the skies rumbled. octavia hated airplanes, yet they had to be in atlanta by the afternoon, and she didn't think sebastian wanted a roadtrip. she slowly shut the shade as sebastian reached for her hand. she looked up at the ceiling as she rested back into the chair. she took a shaky breath as she looked at sebastian, his eyes staring into hers.

"everything's gonna be okay octavia. i'm right here." he whispered as he squeezed her hand. she placed her head back on his shoulder as the thunder roared around them. she squeezed her eyes shut as the plane shook more. a tear rolled down her face. she also feared thunderstorms. sebastian placed a kiss on her forehead as he felt her body shaking against his. she held onto sebastian's hand tighter as she still had her eyes closed shut.

sebastian remembered when she was little, running into his room when she was about 7 or 8 in the middle of the night, crying as thunder boomed outside their house. he would move over so octavia would have room to lay down. she would bury her head into his as he played with her hair, bring her a bit closer to him every time the thunder rumbled or the lighting lit up his pitch black room. he'd have a small conversation with her, trying to distract her. he would sit her up and place her on his lap, her facing him as she played with his hair and they made silly faces, making each other laugh. sooner or later, octavia would get tired and fall back sleep, in the arms of her big brother.

sebastian lifted his arm rest up as he brought octavia closer to him, wrapping his arm around her protectively. he played with her hair as the plane continued to shake. she cuddled into him as she sighed. she hated when he treated her like a baby, but this was the only way sebastian knew how to calm her down.

"avi it's okay." he whispered to her as he placed a kiss on her head. the thunder stopped, as well did the turbulence. the pilots voice echoed through the plane.

"you all may unbuckle your seatbelts. we will be in atlanta, georgia in 37 minutes." the pilots voice then disappeared.

the two unbuckled their seatbelts as she sat up in her seat. sebastian gave a small smile as he wiped her single tear.

"i cant believe i'm still afraid of the fucking thunderstorms." she mumbled, frustrated. sebastian chuckled, him never letting go of her hand.

"that was the only way i knew that would help calm you down." he said. avi rolled her eyes playfully as the rest of the flight went smoothly, sebastian never letting go of her hand.

twitter

octaviastan posted a tweet

don't ya love when you're on a plane, and your two fears happen at the same time? turbulence and thunderstorms are a big NO. anywho, i'm chillin now hehe

20,152 retweets • 43,929 likes

anthonymackie you're still afraid of thunderstorms? wow
↪︎ octaviastan i'm ONLY a child anthony LEAVE ME BE
↪︎ anthonymackie you're 18
↪︎ octaviastan when i'm 20, i'll be a young adult. i'm currently still a C H I L D mackie get that into your thick skull.

username1 this is the love hate relationship i aspire for
↪︎ anthonymackie it's not all rainbows and sunshine
↪︎ octaviastan wow felt the love mackie
↪︎ username1 911? i've lost my soul

•••

"seb! our ride is here!" called octavia as she ran to the car. she saw a tall man facing away from them, but she knew the back of that persons head right away.

"ice cube!" she yelled. chris turned around as he smiled. she dropped her luggage as she ran to chris, sebastian chuckling as he lifted octavia's luggage and followed octavia. she jumped into chris's arms as he spun her around.

"hey angel, how've ya been?" asked chris as he stopped spinning, but held her in his arms still. it's been 8 months since she's seen chris, and she missed him dearly. maybe it was period coming, or her hormones but she broke down crying, in chris's arms. he heard her sob as his head shot up, looking at sebastian, them octavia. he placed her down as he bent down to get to her eye level. he cupped her cheek, wiping her tears as they continued to fall.

"avi, why are you crying?" he asked, titling his head like a confused puppy. she let out another sob as she shook her head.

"i missed you so much chris." she said as she embraced him into another hug. he smiled slightly as he slowly wrapped his huge arms around her. he rubbed her back as he kissed her temple.

"i missed you so much more avi. i missed your hugs." she laughed as she cried. chris chuckled as he let go of the hug, wiping her tears.

"i love you chris." she whispered. he smiled as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"i love you more sweetheart." he said back as he stood up. she took a deep breath as sebastian and chris hugged. she grabbed her suitcases from sebastian as the two talked. she slapped her brother's lower back as she started walking towards the car.

"avi!" he yelled, shocked. chris let out a loud laugh. she laughed as the two guys followed octavia outside, to the car waiting for them.

"you weren't moving seb now come on. chris, you wanna ride with us?" asked octavia. chris smiled.

"i'd love to, but i have a car waiting for me as well. i'll see you in 10 minutes okay." hes said. she nodded as he helped her put her suitcase in the trunk. he kissed her forehead as he walked to his car.

the siblings stepped into their vehicle as they made their way to the hotel. octavia looked out the window as atlanta was now in sight. sebastian smiled as her sister started at the buildings.

"thank you sebastian. for everything." she looked at her brother, who was smiling at her.

"you're gonna have a blast avi, it was time for you to explore places beside home."