s e v e n t e e n

INSTAGRAM

imsebastianstan just posted a video

liked by chadwickboseman, paulrudd and 1,737,828 othersimsebastianstan could you tell they missed each other?

imsebastianstan could you tell they missed each other?

tagged; imoctaviastan lilmadison

view all 45,727 comments

imoctaviastan as soon as we hugged you pushed me away to take lily from me:(
↪︎ imsebastianstan well i'm sorry i missed my favorite crazy girl
↪︎ imoctaviastan wow i thought that was me:(

lilmadison missed you so damn much seb, was very happy to see you again💗
↪︎imsebastianstan i missed you too sister #2❤️

username1 this is so cute wow

robertdowneyjr oh my i get to meet the infamous lily
↪︎ lilmadison wow rdj knows who i am i'm gonna pass out
↪︎imoctaviastan oh my gosh lily i see you in the starbucks line please don't pass out and have seb carry you home like last time when chris followed you while we were shopping

chrisevans LILY HAS ARRIVED
↪︎lilmadison CHRIS MY LOVE HOW IVE MISSED YOU SO
↪︎username2 this is cute wow i love this

tomholland2013 LILY!!!! i'm very excited to meet you!!!
↪︎lilmadison TOM!!! i'm very excited to meet the boy who makes avi very happy;) seriously i'm real glad we finally can meet

username3 avi wears glasses?
↪︎imoctaviastan yes! i usually wear contacts but i just ran out so i'm stuck with glasses for a while cause i just ordered new contacts

hazosterfield IM THERE
↪︎imoctaviastan YOU'RE HERE WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE YOU?!
↪︎hazosterfield I LITERALLY SEE YOU
↪︎imoctaviastan WHAT THE FUCK HDHSHS SCREAM MY NAME DO SOMETHING I WANNA HUG YOU HAZ

•••

INSTAGRAM

imoctaviastan posted a photo

liked by harryholland64, whydontwemusic, and 1,189,993 othersimoctaviastan the man, the myth, the legend

imoctaviastan the man, the myth, the legend... gives amazing hugs, so glad you're here, kinda.. gotta deal with two divs, but i'll manage:)

tagged; hazosterfield

view all 24,737 comments

hazosterfield much love avi, besides you screaming and tackling me to the ground:))
↪︎tomholland2013 wow i missed that:( i'll literally be there in 2 minutes
↪︎username1 it's a family reunion in the airport

username2 from tom to haz, really? what a slut
↪︎anthonymackie alright let me stop you right there, octavia is in no way a slut. she finally got to meet harrison, her FRIEND. just because she met harrison and tom isn't there doesn't mean anything. it doesn't mean they are dating, it's just two people finally meeting. you have no right to call her that. if you're going to spread hate about her then why do you even follow her??
{liked by imoctaviastan}
↪︎username3 MACKIE WENT OFF

lilmadison hazosterfield the two best friends of two people who won't admit their feelings for eachother... we're gonna have some fun
↪︎hazosterfield 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

•••

the four sat in tom's room, octavia cuddled into tom's side as they talked. harrison elbowed lily's side as he motioned to the two as they laughed. she smirked as they were obviously in love. the two were informed on robert and anthony's bet and they believe anthony will win.

"let's play a game." said tom. octavia sat up as lily and octavia's lips pulled up into a smirk, reading each others minds. tom and haz looked at each other confused.

"shall we play never have i ever?" asked lily, looking around the room. tom and haz smirked at each other as they looked at the two girls.

"we'd love to."

octavia had started, the smirk placed on her lips still. she looked around the room, thinking. "never had i ever, got walked in on while you were naked, and if it was your siblings, it doesn't count." said octavia. lily glared at octavia as she put a finger down. tom and haz looked at lily, wanting an explanation. lily sighed as she started to explain.

"it's kinda gross but we were 14 and my family had brought octavia with us on vacation. we were getting ready to go to the beach as i was changing in the bathroom. octavia knocked and didn't hear me say i was in there so she opened the door, me mid putting a tampon in while i was naked." said lily who watched octavia laugh her ass off. tom and harrison's eyes widened as lily's curved into a smile. harrison shuddered as they all laughed.

"okay, haz your turn."

"alright. never have i ever kissed someone i wasn't dating."

tom and octavia's eyes widened as they looked at eachother. lily and harrison screamed as tom and octavia never looked away from each other.

"DID YOU AND TOM KISS?" screamed lily and harrison as tom and octavia tore their gaze from each other.

"is brushing lips considered kissing?" asked octavia as tom looked her, her expression was full of emotion; nervousness and embarrassment.

"well, i don't think it is, you guys didn't press your lips together." said harrison, lily agreeing.

"so you went out, almost kissed and you're still denying your feelings." lily dry laughs." you're really missing out on some kisses you two." said lily, harrison agreeing. tom and octavia blushed as lily and harrison smiled. realization hit lily as she gasped.

"what? what's wrong?" asked octavia, concerned.

"what did sebastian do when you told him?"

"well that's a story, i had to have rob and mackie help me hold sebastian and chris back from beating the shit out of tom."