f o u r t y o n e

the cast woke up around 9, them going out for breakfast to celebrate the premiere. octavia untangled herself from tom's limbs, her softly kissing his jawline. he woke up, him giving a lazy smile.

"t, we have to get ready." tom groaned, his arms wrapping tightly around her waist, his big t-shirt on her looking extremely cute.

"come on, aren't you hungry?" he thought about it, him nodding.

"well, i know something i could eat." he said, a smirk dancing on his lips. she gasped, slapping his chest.

"not now, dirty boy." she said, the two laughing. she kissed his lips softly, her rolling out of his grip. she shakingly stood up, a small smile forming on his face. she grabbed her dress, and walked back to her room. she knocked on the door, sebastain opening it.

"morning avi, when did you and tom leave last night?" sebastain asked, him noticing a small glow radiating of her face.

"we left around 12." she said, walking into their shared room. he nodded, shutting the door behind her. he noticed she was in tom's shirt, but then he smirked at her wearing his checkered boxers.

"the group thinks you and tom... oh god i don't even know why i'm talking about this to you."

her face turned red, her turning to face him. she put her head in her hands, hiding her face. sebastain's eyes widened, him covering his mouth with his hand.

"holy fuck, you fucked spiderman." she covered her ears, 'la la la' was being yelled out of her mouth. she walked away from him, sebastian following her. he grabbed her arm, spinning her towards him.

"hey, it's okay. i know you feel really awkward and uncomfortable talking about this to me, but at least i'm not dad." she nodded, him proving a point.

"if you were wondering," she said, her bending down to her suitcase to get a outfit.

"it was perfect, and i'm glad it was with tom. that's all i'm saying." she said, a soft smile on sebastain's face.

"wasn't gonna ask for the details avi." she laughed, the two smiling. she walked into the bathroom, her shutting the door behind her. she brushed her hair and teeth, then doing her makeup.

"i'll be right back avi!" sebastain yelled, him leaving the hotel room as lizzie and scarlett walked in.

"avi its lizzie and i!" scarlett called out, octavia running out of the bathroom and making them sit on the bed. the two looked at each other, then to the smiling octavia.

"oh my god you and tom did it. is that what made you two leave?" lizzie said, octavia nodding. the girls squealed, tackling her into a hug.

"how was it?" asked scarlett, sitting back up. octavia sat criss crossed, her smiling to herself as last night replayed in her mind.

"it was... amazing, perfect. he was sweet, and gentle. took his time, made sure i was okay." she trailed off, her smiling widely.

"avi baby, you're seriously in love with him, aren't you?"  lizzie asked, octavia nodding.

"i really am. it's insane." the two girls smiled at younger girl, seeing how happy she was.

"i'm glad he makes you-" scarlett stopped talking as sebastian walked back in, him stopping as the girls turned to look at him.

"should i leave my own room or..?" he asked, the girls chuckling.

"does he know?" immediately the siblings turned red.

"yes, scarlett, i know my baby sister had sex." he said with a smirk on his face, knowing octavia would get embarrassed. octavia put her head in her hands, her face turning bright red.

"alright that's enough of that, it's time to eat." octavia said, ending the conversation. elizabeth, scarlett and sebastain laughed, them walking out of the hotel room to the lobby. she quickly texted lily, telling her she had news.

the cast gathered by the door, them walking towards the rest of the cast. mackie saw octavia and smirked, elbowing tom. octavia's eyes widened, her looking to sebastain.

"does mackie know? who the else knows sebastain?" she asked, her voice becoming stern. his eyes widened, octavia lightly slapping his arm.

"seb!" she said loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. sebastain caught her hands, putting them down.

"avi, calm down, i didn't tell anyone." thats when octavia ran towards tom, pulling him away from the group.

"does anyone-" tom shook his head no, octavia letting out a exhale.

"mackie's assuming. nobody knows." tom lightly cupped octavia's face, kissing her softly.

"come on lovebirds." robert called, the two looking at him. octavia rolled her eyes playfully, the group leaving the hotel.

INSTAGRAM

imoctaviastan has posted a photo

liked by brielarson, shawnmendes and 2,172,516 others imoctaviastan mornings after premieres ritual: impromptu photoshoots by scarjo and watching downey and evans argue over pancakes or waffles #wafflessorrynotsorry

imoctaviastan mornings after premieres ritual: impromptu photoshoots by scarjo and watching downey and evans argue over pancakes or waffles #wafflessorrynotsorry

view all 57,917 comments

tomholland2013 i love you gorgeous but why waffles
↪︎ imoctaviastan i love you too handsome but why pancakes

imsebastianstan waffles 100%
↪︎ chrisevans you might as well have been team iron man back on civil war

robertdowneyjr you're adorable avi but yes waffles so proud of you
↪︎imoctaviastan i love you rob and yes, waffles

lilmadison if you like pancakes don't talk to me
↪︎chrisevans there goes our friendship
↪︎lilmadison NO THATS NOT FAIR CHRIS YOU DONT COUNT I LOVE YOU

brielarson wow octavia you're so cute
↪︎imoctaviastan brie!! i love you so much i wanna see youuuu

zendaya avii🤩 cant wait to see you soon
↪︎imoctaviastan love you gorgeous and yes cant wait to see you in prague

hazosterfield avi! i miss you cant wait to see you!
↪︎imoctaviastan haz oh my i love you best friend i miss you sm

aaliyahmende.s ur adorable i love you
↪︎ imoctaviastan aaliyah oh my gosh i love you more💗