t h i r t e e n

robert had called filming off for the rest of the day, him set on finding the young girl he wished to call his daughter. kevin tried to tell him no, but robert yelled in his face, saying finding her was 100 times more important then the movie. kevin, taken a back by robert's outburst, obliged to robert's wishes and wished him luck on finding octavia, hoping she came back safe and sound.

robert, chris, sebastian, anthony, tom, scarlett and elizabeth had sat down with tom, wanting him to tell them everything he knew.

"i had asked her to go to an antique shop, to get me something, but it was actually going to be for her cause i knew she wouldn't want me getting it for her. it was supposed to be a 5 minute trip. when she wasn't answering her phone, i knew something was wrong and i didn't know what to do and-"

"tom, you're rambling."

"i do that when i'm nervous." whispered tom as he looked at his hands, worried for the girl he's slowly developing feelings for.

"tom, bring us to the shop, we'll look around that area." said scarlett, unusually calm. on the inside, she was going insane, hoping the girl she looked at like a sister, was safe. everyone nodded as they got into a car and drove to town. they said sebastian shouldn't drive, him already being worked up as it is. chris sat in the drivers seat as they drove off, hoping to find octavia.

they all hoped out of the car and searched the surrounding area. robert was looking through alleyways as he saw a small girl, unconscious in the corner. robert's eyes watered as he walked towards the girl, realizing it was octavia. his eyes widened as he let the tears he was holding back fall. he crouched down next to her as he cradled her head. he felt a warm, thick liquid on the back of his head, assuming it was blood.

"avi, babygirl please wake up, stay with me." said robert as he saw chris walk by.

"chris! i found her! call everyone, and 911!" yelled robert, looking at octavia who hadn't woken up yet. chris's eyes widened as he sprinted off, to gather the others. robert placed his two fingers against her neck, him not finding a pulse. his eyes widened as he laid her completely flat on the ground.

"shit, no no no avi i'm not losing you." mumbled robert as he tried to revive her, preforming CPR. after a few tries of trying to help her breathe again, sebastian came sprinting over.

"she's not breathing seb, i just tried cpr." said robert as he then placed two fingers against her neck again, him finding a pulse, it beating dangerously slow. sebastian's eyes watered as his unconscious sister.

"wake up avi, you cant leave me yet." said sebastian, tears falling down his face as he grabbed his sister's hand, it being cold.

"i found a pulse, but it's really slow. where's the ambulance?" asked robert frantically as he then did chest compressions again, trying to make the heart beat a tad faster. sebastian moved back, giving robert room. never in a million years he thought he would have to watch his friend revive his baby sister. yet here they were.

"almost here, we are basically in the middle of nowhere in a small town in atlanta." mumbled sebastian. robert pinched her nose shut and tilted her head back as he continued to breathe for her, she being unable to. tom found them as he then ran over, seeing robert preform cpr. his eyes widened at the sight, realizing this was more serious then he had thought. he sat down next to octavia as robert stopped momentarily to catch his breath.

"avi, love, you need to stay with me. don't leave me just yet, please." whispered tom. sebastian's watery eyes shot up at what tom had said. anthony pointed to where octavia was as the EMTs came with a stretcher. sebastian picked her up and placed her on the stretcher as they rolled her out of the alley and into the ambulance, sebastian sitting inside the ambulance as well.

"follow us." was all sebastian said as the doors shut and the ambulance sped off, everyone jumping into the car and followed to the hospital.

•••

octavia has woken up, sebastian holding her hand. he was sleeping in a chair next to her bed. she sat up as she had a pounding headache, a bandage wrapped around her head. sebastian felt her movement as he opened his eyes to see octavia awake. he sat up as he pulled her into a hug, his tears staining her hospital gown.

"you're here, oh my gosh i was so worried avi." mumbled sebastian through his silent sobs as octavia hugged him back. she rested her head on his shoulder as she kissed his tear stained cheek. she got a feeling in the pit of her stomach, her being the cause of his pain. she never was the cause of his pain,sebastian would think every time she would get hurt.

"where is he?" she asked. sebastian cocked his eyebrow up as he released the hug.

"who?"

"the guy who slammed me into the wall." she mumbled. sebastian's eyes widened, now knowing the reason how her head was basically split open.

"i don't know avi, i don't know. by the way, things between you and robert may be a tad weird." said sebastian, his brian replaying the horrid memory of robert trying to revive his unconscious baby sister.

"don't tell me he did cpr on me?" said octavia, pinching the bridge of her nose. sebastian stopped his head from nodding 'yes' as he shrugged his shoulders, knowing octavia didn't want know.

"i'll go get him." said sebastian as he left the room. octavia sighed as she rested her head back on the pillow, her head pounding. she carefully placed her hands on her temples, massaging them.

"where the hell are the fucking painkillers." she mumbled as she let a few tears fall from the pain. robert knocked on the door as octavia's eyes opened and looked at the door.

"come in robert." she said as he opened the door. he gave a painful smile as he sat down on the bed. he couldn't bare to look her in her watering eyes, but he did.

"how are you avi?" asked robert, reaching for her hand. she sighed as she looked at the counter once more, hoping painkillers would magically appear.

"everything hurts. please make it stop." she whispered. robert's eyes softened as he sighed.

"i know avi, i know." he whispered as he wrapped his arms around the fragile girl, the hospital dress being a couple sizes to big. he released the hug as he continued to sit on the bed.

"i was told you had to do cpr." she said, looking at robert. he dry chuckled as he nodded. octavia sighed as her eyes watered again.

"you had no pulse avi, and i was the first one to find you." he said, octavia slid over so their was room on the bed for robert to sit. he hesitatingly sat next to her, resting on the pillow. octavia wrapped her arms around roberts stomach as she carefully placed her head on robert's abdomen.

"thank you." was all she could say. robert ran his hand up and down her back soothingly as he felt her tears on his t-shirt.

"i couldn't lose you avi. you mean the world to all of us."