t h i r t y s i x

INSTAGRAM

imoctaviastan has posted a photo

liked by lilmadison, samholland1999 and 2,057,917 others imoctaviastan woah look who i ran into at the gym! #gymmafia

imoctaviastan woah look who i ran into at the gym! #gymmafia

tagged; imsebastianstan donsaladio shimtheleader lievschreiber ironfist1_

view all 56,625 comments

donsaladio you're sarcasm sucks
↪︎ imoctaviastan fuck off don

username1 seb is such a big mood wow

ironfist1_ thank god you weren't in the photo, you look pretty rough after workouts
↪︎ imoctaviastan thanks love you too

imsebastianstan go shower you're gonna be late
↪︎ imoctaviastan YOURE IN THE SHOWER I CANT USE THE SHOWER WHEN YOURE USING IT DUMBASS UNLESS YOU WANNA GET BURNING HOT WATER ON YOUR BODY AND DONT USE ALL THE HOT WATER PLEASE THANKS LOVE YOU

username2 y'all seb is in the shower as he typed that oh fuck imagine that
↪︎imoctaviastan thats fucking disgusting i don't wanna imagine that

lilmadison you do look pretty rough after workouts
↪︎imoctaviastan you should see yourself

tomholland2013 the quicker you shower the less i have to wait
↪︎imoctaviastan tell that to the man who's hogging the hot water

•••

she turned the handle, the shower turning off. she mumbled curse words under her breath as a wave of coldness washed over her. she grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her body. she stepped out and patted herself dry, putting on a robe.

she brushed out her knots, tears welling in her eyes as the amount of knots she had was kinda impossible. she walked out of the bathroom, sitting on her bed for a good 10 minutes before she actually got dressed.

"avi! do you have my charger?" sebastain called from his room.

"yea!" she called back, her hearing footsteps. sebastain knocked, cracking the door open a bit. she gave a small wave, rolling on her bed to unplug the charger. he grabbed his charger out of her hand, giving her a small glare.

"what?! my charger broke and i forgot to get one yesterday!" sebastain chuckled, thanking her and left the room. she locked the door, taking her robe off and slipping on sweats and a t shirt. her wet hair swayed back and forth as she jogged down the stairs.

"seb! i'm going to the airport! i'll be back!"   "alright, drive safe!" with that, she grabbed her hat and keys and left the house.

•••

her hat on her head, she stuffed her hands into her pockets and walked through the airport, finding tom's gate. she stood against a column, texting tom that she's outside his gate. she looked up, seeing the familiar brit. his eyes met hers, his eyes lighting up. he ran to her, picking her up.

she squealed at the sudden move, but didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around his neck. he placed her down, them just staring into each others eyes before he gave her a loving kiss.

"i've missed you love." tom mumbled against her lips, her chuckling as her lips were still against his. they broke the kiss, a wide smile on her face.

"i missed you more tommy." he smiled, him kissing her once more, her giggling against his lips. she broke the kiss, leading him hand in hand to the luggage claim.

they grabbed his luggage, them leaving laguardia airport. he hopped into passenger seat, octavia starting the car up. she pulled out of the parking spot, heading home.

she caught tom staring at her a few times, a small smile on her face the whole time. she pulled into her driveway, putting the car into park. she helped
tom with his luggage, the two walking into the house.

"seb im back!" she yelled out, a muffled olay was heard. he placed his luggage down, sebastian walking downstairs.

"hey tom, kinda sorta nice to see you again." "sebastain be nice."

tom chuckled as sebastian brought him into a hug, then sebastain left a quick kiss on octavia's forehead.

"here let's bring your stuff upstairs, and you can take a nap, you must be exhausted."

she helped tom bring his luggage upstairs, then being placed infront of her dresser. he changed his pants and shirt and jumped into octavia's bed, clutching onto a pillow. she smiled, her getting into bed with him. his arms snakes around her waist, pulling her onto him.

she laid on her stomach on top of him, her leaving a kiss on his neck. his hands rested right above her tailbone, his hands underneath her shirt.

"i love you thomas stanley holland." she said, leaving another kiss on his neck. he involuntarily tilted his head back more, giving her more access.

"i love you too octavia ray stan."

toms back:)