t e n

TWITTER

octaviastan started following tomholland2013, hazosterfield, harryholland99, samholland1999 and paddyholland

tomholland2013, hazosterfield, harryholland99, samholland1999 and paddyholland started following octaviastan

••••

octaviastan posted a tweet

octaviastan

open and then closing up again i've been hurt so i don't trust

17,828 likes • 48,772 retweets

•••••

tomholland2013 posted a tweet

tomholland2013

when i close my eyes it's you there in my mind, but why?

20,727 likes • 43,626 retweets

username1 looks like tom has a crushh #tavia

•••

tom was scrolling through the explore on instagram as a certain post caught his eye. he tapped on it to see it was about octavia. there were three pictures; the first of her and some boy. she looked younger there for some reason. the second was a screenshot of a post she had posted the day before they met. he read the photo as the two words made his stomach churn.

sexual assault.

the final post was octavia's caption to the post. he read it as he was on the brink of tears. that's what those scars were from he thought. that's her ex and that's why she didn't wanna talk about her ex anymore. this why she mumbled i shouldn't have asked a few days ago about asking her father to date him. her ex abused her.

tom shut his phone off as he ran out of his room and down the hall. he knocked on the door rapidly as octavia answered it, in a beautiful black dress that went a bit above her knees. (dress in media)

"tom, what's wrong you are supposed to be dressed for dinner why-" she was cut off by him engulfing her into a hug. she hugged him back as he held her in her arms, her face nestled in his chest.

"when were you gonna tell me avi?" whispered tom as they stood in the doorway, sebastian listening from the kitchen.

"about what?" she asked looking up at him. he looked down, her finally seeing he was crying.

"tom what's going on why are you crying?" asked octavia as she wiped a tear that fell. he brought her closer to him as he rested his head on the top of her head.

"he hurt you. he hurt you real bad." he whispered. she sighed as she didn't say anything, her eyes watering.

"how'd you find out?" "it was on my explore."

she gripped onto him tighter as a tear fell. he rubbed her back as she let out a small sob, it being muffled by his t shirt. toms heart broke for the girl.

"that's not how i wanted you to find out. i was going to tell you soon, i didn't know when." she said, starting to ramble as the tears fell. tom placed his pointer finger to her lips as he shushed her.

"it's okay avi, just come here." he said as he brought her back into his arms, suffocating herself by smushing her face into his chest. sebastian smiled softly as tom was being calm, and not freaking out. if someone freaks out, then octavia freaks out. sebastian fixed his collar as he slowly walked out of the kitchen to the hallway. tom and octavia released the hug as she smiled weakly at him.

"again i'm sorry for not telling you." she said. he shook his head.

"i understand avi, that's a really hard topic to talk about. i completely understand. don't stress." he said. she nodded, grateful for tom being understanding.

"now go get dressed tom. robert hates when he has to wait." she smiled as tom hugged her once more as he left the room. octavia shut the door as she walked towards the bathroom.

"what happened?" asked sebastian, lying. octavia rolled her eyes.

"you know what happened you were eavesdropping dipshit. he found out about what happened." she said as she started on her makeup. she did her makeup as she quickly curled her hair and put her heels on. she grabbed her phone and put it in her clutch.

"look at my gorgeous sister, gonna kill every boy with those looks." said sebastian as he twirled her, her almost breaking her ankles.

"if looks could kill, i'd be lonely forever." she said smirking as she made sure sebastian had the room key. she wobbled slightly as she she got the hang of it, her not being very fond of heels. they got to the lobby as they saw everyone there. robert looked up as his eyes widened.

"look at you avi, you look gorgeous." said robert. that caught toms attention as he looked up from fixing his sleeve. he saw octavia as his mouth slightly dropped. he shook that feeling off as he closed his mouth and smiled as robert's comment caught everyone's attention.

"wow and i guess i look like shit." said sebastian as they walked towards everyone, causing everyone to laugh.

"you look sexy seabass." said anthony, causing everyone to laugh more. she got tom as he hugged her, her now being 5'5 she nestled his head into his neck.

"you look amazing avi." he said as they released the hug. she smiled as she looked at tom, his collar not right. she stuck her hands out as she cuffed his shirt collar. he turned a shade of red from embarrassment as octavia finished.

"thank you." he said. octavia smiled at his crimson cheeks as they walked towards the cars. it was chris, sebastian, anthony and octavia in one. tom helped her into her car as she was last one to get in. chris elbowed sebastian's side as sebastian lifted his head, seeing tom help his sister into the car.

anthony and chris smiled as sebastian's protective brother instinct kicked in automatically, his jaw clenching and his narrowed eyes. he couldn't protect octavia once, he knew for sure he wasn't gonna let it happen again. sebastian let out an annoyed sigh as octavia got in and tom closed the door. he walked to the car infront of them that was robert, tom, don and scarlett. sebastian and chris sat across from anthony and octavia as the car started to move, bring them to the restaurant. sebastian didn't talk much as octavia leaned towards anthony's ear.

"what's wrong with seb?" whispered octavia. anthony smiled as he whispered back.

"he didn't like how spiderboy was helping you in the car." octavia rolled her eyes as she shook her head.

"tom has become one of my good friends. we are friends and nothing more." said octavia, making sure sebastian heard.

"oh avi, you really are naïve." mumbled sebastian as chris and anthony agreed. she groaned as she propped her elbow up on the window as she looked out the window to see atlanta.