t h i r t y e i g h t

sebastain dropped octavia off at dance on his way to the gym, him stopping at the front door. tom went out to the city for a few hours, him having a last minute meeting. she kissed his cheek goodbye quickly, her grabbing her dance bag from the back seat. sebastain drove off, her heading into the studio.

as soon as she walked in, she was tackled by one of her long time best friends, loren. octavia almost fell to the floor, the two laughing.

"avi! oh my gosh i've missed you!" loren said, octavia dropping her bag to hug loren properly.

"i missed you to loren, where are the others?" octavia asked, releasing loren from the hug and picking the bag up.

"in the changing room." octavia nodded, the two walking towards the room to change themselves. as soon as she walked in, the dozen girls in the room squealed as they ran to octavia. octavia laughed as she was now in the middle of a group hug.

"avi we missed you!"

"how was atlanta?"

she said all of her hellos, her changing quickly as the small group sat on the floor in a circle.

"so, you and spiderman?" rose, a 15 year old girl asked. octavia laughed, and nodded, all the girls going 'ooooo'.

"he's really sweet, and kind. he's one of a kind, you know?" she said, the girls sharing glances with each other.

"what?" octavia asked, chuckling. "what's wrong?"

"avi, you're in love." octavia blushed, her face a rose red. everyone went 'aww', them then continuing to talk till class started.

"how's sebastain and the others?" loren asked, everyone's attention going back to octavia.

"sebastain's good, so is evans and the others. sebastian may possibly be stopping by later to say hello. oh and i forgot to mention tom dances so maybe when he comes back from the city maybe tomorrow we'll come by again and he could show us a few of his moves." octavia said, all the girls agreeing.

"yes bring him next time, we could do a dance off like we did last time!" one of the younger girls said. octavia's eyes widened, nodding.

"yes oh my gosh!"

INSTAGRAM

imoctaviastan has posted a video

liked by chrisevans, nikkihollandphotography and 2,268,818 others
imoctaviastan my safe place, the studio:)

view all 53,526 comments

imsebastianstan you killed this avi, god damn ur fucking amazing
↪︎imoctaviastan god damn i love you

tomholland2013 OCTAVIA RAY LOOK AT YOU GO WOW
↪︎imoctaviastan I LOVE YOU THOMAS STANLEY

username1 love how they just used their first and middle names😭

chrisevans holy shit avi, you and your dancing are perfect
↪︎imoctaviastan i love you forever evans

scarjo BABY YOU ARE INSANELY TALENTED
↪︎imoctaviastan I LOVE YOU SCAR

elizabetholsenoffical UR AMAZING WOW
↪︎imoctaviastan I LOVE YOU SM LIZZIE

lilmadison THIS IS YOUR BEST COMBO IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE MY GOD
↪︎imoctaviastan OFMDJJD LOVE YOU

lorenrichard AVI I SERIOUSLY MISSED WATCHING YOU DANCE SO GLAD YOUR BACK
↪︎imoctaviastan I LOVE YOU LOREN SO MUCH