f o u r t y t h r e e

(this is part one of the wedding day!!!)

octavia had woken up in her childhood home at around nine on may 28th to the sound of lily, scarlett, ava, her cousin and elizabeth knocking on her bedroom door. octavia sat up and wrapped a blanket around her, opening the door. the four girls smiled at her widely, tackling her in a hug.

"woah don't break the bride." octavia said, the four laughing. the girls walked inside, octavia shutting the door behind them.

at the same time in the spare bedroom in the basement, haz, sam, and chris, and sebastain shook tom awake, tom jolting from his sleep.

"mate! wake up!" sam said, tom groaning as he pushed the men away from him. his eyes opened, smiles on everyone's face.

"it's your wedding day tommy, get up."

the parents of the bride and the groom plus paddy and harry stayed on the main level, making sure that the bride and groom didn't see each other at all. the parents looked up to the staircase to see the four girls force octavia downstairs.

"avi, you have to eat." scarlett said, the four reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"i'm gonna throw it up." octavia frowned, her saying good morning to everyone, her messing with paddy's hair and hugging harry tightly.

"it's just your nerves avi. it's gonna be a long day, you need to eat." lily said, octavia giving in as she made a bowl of cereal. the others ate as well, them going back upstairs as they waited for the hair and makeup artist and photographer to come. octavia stayed and chatted with her parents for a bit, sebastain and chris coming up from the basement.

"good morning boys." she said, hugging her brother tightly. sebastain hugged her back tightly, him relaxing a exhale.

"hey bride to be." he mumbled, kissing her cheek. octavia's eyes met sebastian's, her giving him a soft smile. she then went into chris's arms, his big muscular arms wrapping around her.

"good morning avi baby, and before you ask, we didn't break your fiancé waking him up." chris said, paddy and harry laughing from the couch. octavia laughed, shaking her head.

"i waited a year and half for this day, don't break my fiancé the day we get married evans." she said jokingly, kissing his cheek. octavia was called back upstairs, her quickly heading up the stairs. the boys then came upstairs to eat, tom not wanting to eat also.

"tom, you have to eat." chris said, the men around him nodding.

"i'm gonna get sick." tom said, his head in his hands.

"well then please make it to the bathroom."

"sam stop it."

•••

at around 9:50, the hair and makeup artists and photographer were in octavia's room, them getting their hair and makeup done.

octavia's makeup: