t w e n t y s e v e n

OMFG THE TRAILER OFMDJSJS AVENGERS ENDGAME BUT HERES A NEW CHAPTER😭😭

••••
octavia's hair was straight and lily's curled. they stood in front of the vanity mirror as they put their outfits on. them planning to go to a causal restaurant, they dressed casual.

octavia's outfit

lily's outfit

music was playing through octavia's speaker, them dancing around the room

music was playing through octavia's speaker, them dancing around the room. they finished their makeup, a knock on the door. the girls looked at each other and shut the music off. octavia opened the door, yelling at the sight.

"evans!" she yelled as she jumped into his arms, him laughing as he caught her in his arms, holding her tight.

"hey peanut, how've ya been?" he asked, his boston accent music to her ears. she smiled as he put her down, a smile on his face.

"i'm good chris thanks-" lily screamed as she then tackled chris into a hug, him laughing as he hugged her back.

"hey lil! i'm so glad you're okay." he whispered as he placed a kiss on her head, rubbing her back as she melted into his touch.

"i missed you more chris." she whispered back, removing herself from his grip. a head popped up right next to chris's bicep.

"wow and i guess i'm trash." chris laughed as he moved out of the way so octavia hugged anthony.
he laughed as he hugged her back, a kiss on her head.

"hey avi, i missed you, actually." octavia released the hug and gasped, hand on her heart.

"wow i guess you do love you." "of course i do dumbass."

anthony then came and brought lily into his arms. he may have not known lily for long, but she made octavia really happy, and has been with her since day one, and anthony loves anyone who makes her happy.

"hey blondie." he said and hugged her tight. she smiled and hugged him back.

"hey mackie." she said back, releasing the hug. the four entered octavia's room, lily leaving the door opened. octavia shot seb a text telling him the men were now in her room.