t w e n t y

*wasnt planning on posting but today's my bday so might as well :)*

•••

they all reached the hotel at 1 am, everyone about to pass out. she had gotten all of her gifts in the morning since she didn't know about the party so their was no gifts, except from hiddleston, hemsworth and aaron. tom helped octavia out of the car as she was half asleep. he smiled at her tiredness and swiftly picked her up bridal style.

"tom you got her?" asked sebastian. tom nodded as scarlett followed tom, their rooms being right next to eachother.

tom has adjusted his grip on octavia as scarlett helped him open his bedroom door.

"tom." she called out. he turned around to see scarlett turn serious.

"don't hurt her tom. please. you know what she's been through. don't put her through that twice.  please." begged scarlett. tom's eyes softened as the day he found out about her sexual abuse came back.

"i won't scar, i promise." said tom, scarlett nodding. she sent him a smile and walked into her room, the door closing behind her. tom carried octavia to the bed and laid her down. he slightly shook her awake, her eyes half opening.

"avi, love, i want you to get out of the dress and into more comfortable clothes." said tom. octavia mumbled something incoherently as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. she opened them to find tom smiling down at her. her feet dangled off the bed as tom grabbed a t- shirt and a pair of shorts she had left. he helped her up and turned her around, unzipping her dress. she thanked him as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

she let the dress slide off her body as it fell to her feet. she stepped out of it and she hung it on the hanger. she slid the shirt on, it being way to big on her. she ran her fingers through her curly hair and left it down. she grabbed the makeup wipes she leaves in his room incase she falls asleep and removes her makeup, having a sense of being free.

she brushed her teeth and walked out of the bathroom, tom waiting for her on the bed. he was scrolling through his phone as he sat shirtless and in boxers. she sat on the bed and slid under the cold sheets. tom put his phone down as octavia cuddled into his side, him wrapping the blanket around her. she was engulfed by his bigger frame as tom caressed her soft hair. she let out a content sigh.

"i hope you enjoyed your birthday avi." said tom, his other hand rubbing her back up and down. she closed her eyes and smiled.

"i did, thank you tom. thank you." she said as tom buried his head into the crook of her neck, placing a small kiss.

"go to sleep darling, you must be exhausted." he whispered as he continued to twirl her hair between his fingers. she smiled as he removed his head from her neck to place a delicate kiss on her lips, so delicately that he could feel how soft her lips were. they broke the kiss as tom rested his head on hers. he brought his lips back for another small kiss.

"i'll never get used to that." she mumbled against his lips, causing him to laugh. he put his head back in the crook of her neck as the two fell asleep, tangled in each other's limbs.

•••

two weeks later

INSTAGRAM

imoctaviastan has posted a photo

liked by marvelstudios, paulrudd and 1,563,826 othersimoctaviastan chris gives amazing cuddles when it's cold, but dodger gives better ones, chrisevans i miss dodger, like a lot :(

imoctaviastan chris gives amazing cuddles when it's cold, but dodger gives better ones, chrisevans i miss dodger, like a lot :(

view all 36,727 comments

username1 damn i wanna cuddle with chris, i mean look at him!!!!!!
↪︎imoctaviastan hes my go to cuddle buddy

chrisevans you'll see him soon when we go to massachusetts, don't worry he misses you too
↪︎ imoctaviastan good, now can you cuddle me? you don't have filming today and tom is on set
↪︎chrisevans alright, only because it's really cold and it's supposed to thunder
↪︎imoctaviastan IT IS?! RUN CHRISY RUN

tomholland2013 and i guess my cuddles are bad
↪︎imoctaviastan NO THEY ARENT DONT SAY THAT TOM URS ARE AMAZING ALRIGHT

username2 dodger is legit the cutest thing ever i want dodger
↪︎imoctaviastan me too, i once almost snuck him out of chris's house till he noticed, damn chris

•••

chris's muscular arms wrapped around octavia's smaller figure as he played with her hair, the rain sounding like pebbles against the window. lily had left two days ago, and octavia hasn't gotten a phone call or text back from her. chris placed a small kiss on her head as she let out a content sigh.

"i know you're worrying avi. lily's going to be okay." said chris, cautions with what he says. tears welled up in her eyes as she blinked them away.

"but what if she's not?" she whispered back. chris reached over and grabbed her phone, handing it to her.

"then call her parents."

she grabbed the phone from him as she punched in the number, putting the phone up to her ear. she stood up and paced back and forth as the phone rang twice and lily's mom answered.

"ashley, hi, it's octavia. i was wondering if you've been in contact with lily." said octavia, hoping for a yes. a shaky breath was heard from the other side of the phone.

"no, we haven't, we were hoping you were. we don't know where she is and we've just filed a missing person report to the police."

that's when octavia dropped the phone, her knees getting weak as an agonizing sob left her mouth and rattled her body as she collapsed to the floor. chris quickly picked up the phone and said sebastian would be in contact with her. he hung up as he sat on the floor, bring her into his arms.

"avi, she's gonna be okay." he said soothingly. octavia started thrashing in his arms, wanting to get out of his grip.

"no no, chris let me go please she's not okay chris she's not okay!" she yelled as her fists slammed into his chest as her sobs filled the room. her punch pushed him back as his back now leaned against the bed, chris letting her have her outburst. he gripped onto her tighter, knowing if he let go, she'd do something to herself.

"babygirl, please calm down, i'm right here. breathe sweetheart, deep breathes." said chris softly, hoping that the same tactic he'd use for her panic attacks when she was younger would work now to calm her down.

"CHRIS PLEASE!" she screamed once more in his face, making him close his eyes as his heart broke. her hitting slowly slowed down, her finally giving into his loving embrace as her shaking body gave out and collapsed in his arms. her head rested on his chest as she tried to calm down at the sound of his heartbeat. she couldn't.

octavia's chest heaved as she released another agonizing sob. chris wrapped his arms around her once more as she chocked on her sobs. his eyes watered as he rubbed her back soothingly. the kiss he laid on her head tickled her skin.

"doll, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." he repeated over and over again, his big hand rubbing up and down her back.

"where is she? chris, where's my best friend?"