s i x

"seb wake up!! day one of civil war!" she yelled as she jumped on his bed. he groaned as he rolled over to lay on his back to see his sister jumping on the bed. he laughed as he pulled her down, her falling onto him. she giggled as she laid on top of him.

"morning sebastian." she said as she placed a kiss on cheek. he exhaled as he placed a kiss on her head, rolling her off of him so she now laid next to him.

"morning octavia." he said back, rolling on his side to face his sister, her smiling at him. he saw a note on his nightstand, octavia moving it when she got back to the room. he read it and looked at her.

"you left the room at four in the morning?" asked sebastian, sitting up. she sighed as she followed his actions.

"yes i couldn't sleep so i went for a walk. i had met this british kid, named tom. he's here for a movie as well but didn't say what movie." octavia said as sebastian mentally screamed. he knew they were going to meet sooner or later.

"did you get his number?" asked sebastian as he wiggles his eyebrows. she groaned she hit his bare back, him chuckling as he got up, putting on a pair of sweatpants.

"no." she whispered as she too got out of the bed, picking clothes out of her suitcase. sebastian was about to talk as octavia stopped him.

"i'm still not ready to date seb." she whispered as she was about to walk into the bathroom as he stopped her. she turned around and looked at him, sympathy in his blue irises.

"i know avi." he whispered back. she gave a small smile as she walked into the bathroom to shower. she rinsed and shaved quickly as she got out and changed. she put her hair into a messy pony and did her makeup quickly, not wanting to put much on. she got out of the bathroom as sebastian was dressed and ready. it was 6:45 and they had to be on set by 7.

"seb, we're gonna be late." she said as sebastian grabbed the room key. octavia slipped her phone in her back pocket as they left the room. they got into the rental car they got on their way.

TWITTER

octaviastan posted a tweet

octaviastan

sebastianstan drives like an old man. if their was a post credit scene in caption america:the winter solider with the non HYDRAted bucky barns this is probably what it would be like

25,626 retweets• 47,528 likes

username1 I FUCKING CACKLED
↪︎ octaviastan THANK YOU ILL BE HERE ALL DAY

sebastianstan oh shut up avi you should see yourself drive
↪︎ octaviastan THE LIGHTS IS GREEN SEBASTIAN FOR FUCKS SAKE DRIVEEEE

••

they reached set as octavia literally jumped out of the car to say hi to everyone. she saw robert as she smiled widely.

"yo iron man!" she yelled. he looked up to see where the voice was coming from. he saw octavia as he smiled. she ran to robert as she jumped into his arms.

"hey old man." she said as he placed her down and hugged her, kissing her forehead. he sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"hi to you too shortie." he retorted back as he smirked. she rolled her eyes as he brought her into another hug.

"octavia, i want you to meet someone." said robert as he stated walking. octavia didn't move. robert turned around and laughed.

"it's not a prank avi, follow me." he said once more. back on the set of the first avengers, chris had flown her out to visit for the week. her being 12 and gullible, robert knew she was a huge fan of tom hiddleston so he said she was gonna introduce her to him. he brought her to this room, where he supposedly was. when the two walked in there was a cardboard cutout of tom. octavia, mad and confused at robert, who was laughing his ass off. she then got him back by dumping ice water on him.

she still refused to follow. robert sighed as he threw her over her shoulder. she squealed as he walked towards the set. she saw sebastian, anthony and chris, following them. anthony smirked at her as she flipped him off, earning a loud laugh from chris and sebastian. robert placed her down as he placed a steady hand on her mid back as he lead her into the set of peter parker and aunt may's apartment. she looked around in awe.

"this is sick." she said, getting a laugh from robert. the 3 men also followed behind as robert looked at her.

"trust me, this is an actual person." he said, the corners of his lips curving into a smile at the memory. she rolled her eyes.

"kid, come here." yelled robert. octavia looked at him confused as robert then looked at her, smiling. a boy walked towards him, shyly.

"octavia, i'd like you to meet the boy who's playing spider-man." said robert. the boy took of his sunglasses as he dropped them in shock. octavia's mouth flew open as she tired to speak.

"t-tom?" she stuttered, obviously very confused.

"hi octavia. it's lovely to see you again"