f o u r t y

"another year, another premiere." sebastain said to himself, putting his jacket on, buttoning one button at a time. his hair was cut short, and he had a small five o' clock shadow.

"you got that right." octavia said, stepping out of the bathroom, hair curled and makeup done. she slipped her nude heels on.

"you look stunning, as always." sebastain said, leaving a soft kiss on his sisters cheek. she blushed, grabbing her purse.

"don't look to bad yourself seb." she said, standing on her toes to kiss sebastain's cheek, making him laugh. the two walked out of the hotel room to their limo.

the ride to the premiere was quite, but comfortable. the twenty year old took deep breaths, her always getting her nervous before a premiere. sebastain put his hand into her's, giving it a small squeeze.

"you alright doll?" he asked, the limo stopping. she nodded, giving him a smile. he opened the limo
door, the crowd cheering and the flash of cameras being blinding. sebastain stuck his hand out, a smile on his face. she chuckled, putting her hand into his as he helped her out.

they walked onto the purple carpet, them posing for a photo together. octavia wrapped her arms around sebastain's neck, placing a sloppy kiss on his cheek, the two laughing their butts off.

"octavia! sebastain!" they were called by mtv. the two walked towards the reporter, shaking the lady's hand.

"hi, how are excited are you to see the film?" she asked, handing the microphone to octavia.

"i'm really excited to see how the movie came out. the russo's, kept this movie such a secret. nobody knowing the full script. nobody knows what happens so we are all seeing this as fans. it's crazy and i'm insanely proud of everyone, especially sebastain. seeing him improve from the first cap movie to now, its insane." she smiled, handing the mic to sebastain.

"i agree with octavia, i'm really excited to um, see how the russo's put this all together. they really did keep everything such a secret, some things that i cant say, i was told the day we were shooting so they really kept this one secretive but i know the russo's did an amazing job with the filming." sebastain said, them answering a few more short questions before she let them go.

the siblings split up, her finding robert. he smiled, bringing her into a hug.

"hey sweetheart, you look gorgeous as always." octavia smiled, the two getting their photos taken.

"don't look to bad yourself downey. i'll see you inside with my tissues." he laughed, giving her one last hug. tom was not far from sight, her walking towards him from behind. her arms slowly wrapped around his waist, scarring him. he turned around, a wide smile on his face.

"darling! oh my goodness, you're the prettiest person i've ever seen." he said, his big hands cupping her face, kissing her lovingly. he wore his grey tux with a black tie. she pulled on his tie, kissing him again.

"glad you tied your tie correctly." she told him, him laughing as he brought her into his arms. they turned to face the camera, them smiling. he placed a kiss on her cheek, her smiling widely. the two walked hand and hand down the purple carpet, them reaching the end.

"do you know if you die?" she asked, her swinging their hands back and forth. he shook his head, looking at her.

"i don't, and i'm kinda scared."

"don't worry i have tissues."

•••

the lights turned on, everyone around her becoming visible. sebastain on her left and tom on her right, she cried into tissue. tom chuckled, rubbing her back.