[12] Angel With A Shotgun

Song: Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab

Okay, from now on, if I struggle with finding a song to go with the chapter, I'll just put a song that I feel goes with the book. If you know something that could go with it, you could suggest it if you want. It'd be a big help.

Why did I ever decide to do this song thing? XD

Y/n's POV

The yelling isn't what woke me up, but the headache making my head pound. Groaning, I pressed my palm against my head. Doing so, something tightened against my waist and something soft pressed against my neck. I opened my eyes the best I could, squinting against the light coming through the window, and take in my surroundings. Clothes are strewn across the room carelessly, the sheets were halfway pulled off the mattress, and my bare body was barely covered by anything. Following the arm wrapped around me fearfully, my eyes widened at the sight of a peacefully sleeping Tyler, his breathing slow against my shoulder. I was hit with too many memories from last night's events, beginning to panic.

Forgetting the headache, I slapped Tyler's arm multiple times, trying to escape his grasp before he woke up. He groaned, unwrapping his arms from my waist and gripped his hair in pain. "Fuck." He mumbled to himself. Taking this opportunity, I stood up and quickly grabbed something to cover myself with, trying to ignore the pain in my lower half as well. Noticing the quick movement, Tyler turned his head toward me, eyes widening as much as mine did. He shot up into a sitting position, making sure his lower half is fully covered.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" I questioned, thinking about every terrible outcome this could have. Tyler's hands found their way back to his head.

"Holy fuck." He whispered. Suddenly, he lifted the blanket up, still covering his body, and began looking for something. When he failed to find anything, he searched the floor around the bed. "Was there any-"

I interrupted him, knowing what his question was. "There was nothing."

He looked up at me in horror. "W-What if you're..." He asked, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"I don't know."

A knocking on the door interrupted the list of questions I was asking myself. Tyler and I looked at each other with fear. "Say something!" I mouthed to him, slightly shaking my hand in panic. "Why me?" He mouthed back. I glared at him, earning an eye roll.

"Y-Yeah?" He stuttered, staring at the door.

"Can you please unlock this damn door so I can get to my shit?"

Tyler sent me a panicked look. We both began looking for a place for me to hide when Mark's name was called from the living room.

"What?" He yelled, clearly annoyed. His footsteps were heard as he stomped down the hallway. He and another voice I assumed was Seth's exchanged words loudly. That must've been the yelling earlier.

Tyler looked at me again, pointing at the door. "The room across from this one is Seth's. You can say you passed out in there last night." He whispered.

"Its Seth's room. He was in it last night, he'd know it's a lie." I whispered back.

Tyler shook his head. "Last night, when my mind was still fucked up, I was wandering around and Seth was passed out on the couch." I nodded. He waved at the door quickly. "Go! Get your stuff."

Quickly, I slip a hoodie of Tyler's on that was much to big for me. "I'll return this later." I whisper yelled, tiptoeing out of the room, silently shutting the wooden door. I quickly run into Seth's bedroom on the fronts of my feet, shutting the door with ease.