!END!

Yooo

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to write those last two chapters. They're not happy at all, and it's probably a red flag that I was excited to write those, but whateverrrr!

Now that this is over, this is usually the part I put in all the ideas and plans I had while writing this that never happened or just random things about this story you may not have known before.

1) There was supposed to be a fuck ton of more murder. This story was originally gonna be like all those secret agent movies or something, but I just went for something more calm.

2) Along with the previous idea, I had this idea I was really excited to write that was supposed to show that Mark actually cared about Y/n way more than he would admit. They were staying at this empty house and the agent people found you guys and Mark told you to stay in the room you were in and went out to kill them or something with all the other guys(Seán, Ethan, Bob, ect.).When he came back, he would tell you how they have to leave again and he would remember you're still new to all this and hold you to him on your way out of the house, pressing your face onto his shoulder so you wouldn't see all the dead people all over the place.

3) Along with a lot more murder, Y/n would eventually get used to all of it and the guys would teach Y/n how to defend herself and shoot a gun. You were actually supposed to become a really tough and badass character. ://

4)  Ever since I started writing this, I knew I was going to make the reader die. I just didn't know how. I really wanted her to die in front of Mark so all of the events of that day would haunt him, leading him to commit suicide. I asked my friends a lot for ideas on how she could die. Ideas included:
•   Vic's brother find them and kill Y/n because he knew that would ruin Mark. He also knew Mark couldn't go to the police for that because the police were looking for Mark.
•   Vic's brother trap them in a basement or something and turn the lights off so they couldn't see anything. Mark heard someone and thought it was Vic's brother and shot them, only to find out it was Y/n.
•   Mark and Y/n out in public because Y/n insisted they go look at the kid's costumes on Halloween. The police that were walking around to make sure everything is okay notices them. Mark and Y/n split up and Mark gets to the house they're staying at first. Hours pass before Y/n gets home, making him worry. He turns the TV on to make the time pass by faster only to find the news where it is explaining where the police had gotten Y/n.
•   Mark and Y/n get into a fight(like, a serious one. Not like the ones that happened in this book) and he loses control of his anger and shoots her.
•   Mark and Y/n get into a fight(again, a serious one) and later he finds out she had hung herself (idea from Heathers, but this time she didn't fake it XD )
•   I also had an idea where Mark commits suicide by going up to random police officers on the street and begging them to shoot him. They don't, until Mark pulls a gun on them and begins being a threat to others, forcing them to shoot Mark.
(I didn't really like any of the ideas that included Vic's brother because it would be unrealistic of how the hell he found Mark)

5) The part where Y/n died was completely different from the original idea it was based off of. I got the idea of Mark and Y/n staying at an inn- which is where Mark finds the pregnancy test. Mark is way more mad than he actually was in the chapter I published and the people in the inn next door heard all the yelling and came over to check if everything was okay. He recognized Mark(I couldn't decide if it should be from the news or as an old friend, but both sounded unrealistic considering the large amount of people recognizing them) and there was supposed to be a huge fight between him and Mark, making Mark weak like he was in chapter 19. Y/n threatened to shoot the guy beating Mark but the guy didn't believe she would so he went on, saying things in attempt to prove to her she wouldn't do anything. Y/n had a moment like Mark did when he shot Vic and shot the guy beating Mark. Then all of that turned into a crossfire at the lake.

6) I named the book after Forever Halloween by The Maine because it was Halloween when Y/n died and it was her favorite holiday. It seemed like it was forever Halloween for Mark because everyday he couldn't stop thinking about when Y/n died. Then, a year later when it was Halloween again, seeing all the kids in costumes reminded him too much of that day and he couldn't take it. And because I love the song and it sounds cool.

7) I wrote this book in past tense, unlike all of my other books, because they both died and I wanted it to be as if it was them telling their story from the grave.

8) Y/n wasn't originally going to be pregnant. Mark was supposed to find it, they would argue about it for a while, then Y/n would show him the test is negative. While he would still be mad because they couldn't risk having a child in their situation, it would calm him down a lot. I honestly don't know why I decided to make her pregnant all of a sudden.

9) My friend, Kellie(she helps me a lot for Wattpad stories, you should follow her- hgfdso ), gave me an amazing idea to make Y/n and Mark have their own rules when they split from the group like no getting together, no talking to other people, ect. Then when Mark and Y/n actually get together, like right before they kiss or something, Y/n brings up the rules but Mark replies with something like "I don't follow rules" or "rules were meant to be broken" or some shit like that.

10) I wanted to use a lot more songs but they never went with anything I wrote so I never could. Those songs included:
• Seven Nation Army
• Pleazer
• Lolly
• Candy Man
• Pumped Up Kicks
• I Found
• Pull The Trigger(That was supposed to be the song for the idea I explained in 5)
• Don't Play
• Birthday In LA(that was supposed to be for a chapter for Mark's birthday. This book was supposed to cover a year long journey between Y/n and Mark, but I only know how to write stories in a month long setting ;-; )

11) There was supposed to be a chapter of Y/n and Mark riding the jet skis they found but I decided against it. I even started writing the chapter, but in the middle I thought about how it would contribute to the book only to find out it wouldn't do anything, so I kept it out.

12) This book was originally called Wanted because they were wanted by the police. I got this book idea by a Dan Howell X Reader I saw called Wanted and I thought it was about Dan and the reader being wanted by the police and I thought it was such a cool idea, but the title only meant the reader was what Dan wanted. Sooo I decided to make my own story with that idea but I decided to get more creative and change the title and mix songs in with each chapter(which is a lot harder than I thought it would be XD ).

Uhhh, I think thats it?? Thats all I can think of as of rn, at least. \(•_•)/

(Also, my friend has loved the musical Hamilton for a while now and I've listened to it a couple of times because of her but never really liked it enough to get into it. Now I actually listened to it all in order and I friggin love it and it's amazing. Please, if you see this, listen to Hamilton and listen to the songs in order....and have tissues by your side because hOly hell!...I am also attempting to learn French now only because Lafayette is amazing and I love him XD )