Masquerade rips || Sebastian Michaelis x demon!reader

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------

Walking up the steps of the Phantomhive manor your black laced mask gleamed in the lights as your (h/l) (h/c) hair swayed softly from the small gust of wind in the air, your heels clicked against the concrete stairs, a smirk glided over your red painted lips. You could smell something familiar, it was faint, but you knew it was there. Your black dress was printed with beautiful lace that swayed softly behind you, the sleeves where normal, just off the side and rest just above the black silk gloves you wore, the V neck dipped down softly, enough to show off your cleavage but only enough to still stay modest and not have them hanging out, your corset wasn't too tight and only dipped down to make your waist smaller, from there your dress went down to mid-thigh before cutting off and going to your feet behind you, lace trimming went around every edge it could find, your shoes where just a glossy black with a 5 inch heel, nothing to over the top. We wouldn't want to give ourselves out now would we? There were no other accessories that adorned your silk form besides the mask covering you area around your eyes, your makeup was a heavy blood red cat eye, one half of your eyelid was painted a bright blood red which faded to black (obviously on both eyes), red lipstick adorned your lips as the smirk still rested on your mouth. Walking up the door of the mansion, but before you could knock, the door opened, a nice old man with a smile and normal white mask that covered a portion of his eyes opened the huge door while opening his arm to show you to come in. The clicking hoofs from the horse and carriage that brought you to this event slowly disappeared in the distance behind you. Walking inside the manor, people glided across the dance floor, some in groups talking, some grabbing food and others just sitting. Beautiful gowns and masks danced across the floor as the music played. Pinks, blues, purples, yellows and many more colors flew across your vision, the only thing that caught your attention was the smell, it was the same from outside but stronger now, you knew exactly what smell it was.

A demon.

But who?

Looking around you saw no one insight of who could be the captor of the smell, you continued walking to the punch bowel. Coming to a stop you grabbed a glass and poured some of the fruity drink in your glass. There had been recent missing reports of small children and a traveling circus, the queen had said she wanted both you and this 'Ciel' to search into I, an address to this place was the only other thing in the letter. You where one of the best detectives in this country, so of course she wanted only the best to help him and his....butler, was it? Something about a Sebastian Michaelis, he was briefly said to be this, Ciels, butler of sorts, something like that. You just didn't know where either of them where to talk to them about a plan for the children and the traveling circus.

(On the other side of the mansion in Ciels room)

"I don't want to go Sebastian!" the earl yelled to his butler.

"Young lord you must! You invited (Y/n) to come and speak to you about the missing children, Tanaka came and already told me she has already arrived and is inside, she is most likely looking for you my lord" Sebastian said aloud.

Ciel was clinging to one of his bedposts as Sebastian tried to pry him away, obviously going nowhere. Ciel was still dressed in his nightwear, he hadn't cared for the Masquerade or the people there, he didn't even know why he arranged for it, come to think of it, it was probably Sebastian who arranged it, he just asked for a certain girl to come, (Y/n).

A knock resided from the door. Sebastian composed himself as Ciel quickly jumped into his bed and pulled the covers over him, not wanting others to see him in this state, "come in" Sebastian said calmly. The door opened and reveled Finny.