Half first time || Doll x male!reader || SEXUAL

THIS IS A MALE POV, SO OBVIOUSLY MALE PRONOUNS, THIS ISNT A FULL SMUT BUT STILL

<I like to use (M/n) for male reaper POVs so that is what will be used)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(M/n POV)

I flicked open the tent curtain and walked into the room, Smile was out and Doll was alone, and she hated it. Both you and she have been together for a while but you kept it a secret from everyone, it was easier that way. Doll was shivering slightly under her covers on the bottom bunk of her bed, I smiled softly. I tied the tent curtains closed and walked over to her, and touched her shoulder slightly, she jumped back against the wall and wrapped the blanket tighter around her, "hey hey hey! It's just me!" I said, she looked at me and let out a puff of air.

"Thank god" she said quietly, I smiled.

"You gonna let me in?" I asked, she smiled and nodded and laid back down while opening the blanket to let me in, I smiled and took my shoes off and got in, she nuzzled into me and sighed at the warmth. Its currently winter and these sheets don't do much to help with head, so this is a usual thing for both me and her. Her hands went under my shirt to get warmer, I froze.

"So warm~" she hummed softly, I shivered.

"YOURE BLOODY FREEZING" I said, I looked at her and I saw a ghost of a smirk on her mouth, her hands went up further and she flicked my nipple, I yelped, "D-Doll...what the hell?" I asked with a blush, she looked at me with a devilish smirk as she tugged on the same one again, I whimpered softly.

"Those noises are rather cute" she said, I blushed and looked at her. She smashed her mouth on mine and quickly slide her tongue into my mouth and battled against mine for dominance. Most people wouldn't know but she's a little more dominant in our relationship then most people like to believe. Doll brought her leg over and started to straddle my waist, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her forward and on top of me. By this point I could feel myself growing harder and harder by the second, Doll's tongue won against our battle and it explored all of my mouth, when she was finished there she trailed soft kisses down my neck, leaving red and purple bruises sometimes in her wake. My hands trailed up to her shirt and I started unbuttoning it, she looked at me and nodded. This was both of our first times, we had discussed wanting to do it before but we never actually did. I took her shirt off of her shoulders and sat up properly. I kissed from behind her ear and down her neck, leaving small bites and purple bruises here and there, I looked up at her as I got to her bra, she nodded with a blush, I smiled softly and kisses her softly.

"It's okay, if you wanna stop me you can" I said, she shook her head.

"N-no, I want this" she said, I smiled and nodded, I kissed her softly again and started to take off her bra, I unclipped it in no time from behind her back and put it on the floor, I looked at her and smiled.

"You're beautiful" I said, she giggled softly, "let me take control for now" I said softly, she nodded as I guided her to a laying position. I looked at her before kissing along her neck, small mewls and moans escaped her mouth, I went down further and slid my tongue along her perked nipple before taking it in my mouth and sucking softly, a soft moan escaped her mouth as I played and tugged at her opposing nipple, she writhed slightly underneath me. I bit lightly on her nipple as a gasp escaped her mouth, I brought my hand down to her clothed crotch and started rubbing, she was already wet and soaking through the pants she was wearing, I looked up at her and smirked. I slid her pants off of her legs and kissed from her ankles to her inner thighs, biting softly in small places. I kissed her clothed clit before taking her underwear off with my teeth. The piece of cloth fell to the ground and I delved into her crotch, quickly licking her slit up to her clit I toyed with it, her moans where loud and she was writhing beneath me, I brought my hands under her legs and put them over my shoulders as I held down her waist, I entered my tongue into her and a soft grunt came from the girl, her hand was over her mouth, trying to silence her sounds.

"(M-M/n)~" she said through a moan, letting go of her waist briefly I brought my fingers to her hole and entered two, she was already wet enough I didn't need to prep her much, her moans increased as my fingers worked inside of her, her hips rocking slightly trying to get more friction against her. My tongue came up and I swirled it around her clit and started to suck on it, she rocked her hips against my mouth as her hand came to my hair and pulled on it lightly, her jagged moans flew out of her mouth, I wouldn't be surprised if she had woken most of the circus up. My fingers went faster inside of her and curled against her soft spot, she tugged on my hair harshly, "C-Coming!" she yelped, I continued to suck on her clit lightly and slowed my fingers down to ride out her orgasm. After a small amount of time I came up and looked at her, she was breathing heavily and a light shine of sweat was on her body, I smiled down at her, even in this state she was beautiful. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled at her too.

"I think that's okay for tonight for now Doll" I said softly, she smiled and nodded.

"Thank you" she said softly, I draped the blanket over us as she cuddled into me. She nuzzled her face into my neck, I kissed the top of her head a soft, "I love you" came from her in a slight mumble. I smiled.

"I love you too princess" I said and kissed her head, we both then fell into a deep sleep together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little short and sweet, I really liked writing this tbh.

I do have a request and yes I am doing it, I'm about half way done so it should be out either this weekend or early next weekend (I'm so sorry for the wait!)

REMINDER:

ALL REQUESTS WILL BE THROUGH ANON, which basically means that you name will NOT be anywhere in the request when I write, I don't want people to be harassed by what they have requested or whatever, so, if your name is in the request message that you have SENT me, it will not come up in the fanfiction. I will send a private message telling you when the fanfiction is UP, I will say what the title is and that it is YOUR request.

DM for requests (PLEASE DM, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT)

~Yëager