Only as time will tell || Grell x reader

R E Q U E S T

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi it's me (Anon name) uhh can it be that The reader is the best friend of Grell and is often seen with Grell even if Grell is going to the manor and flirts with Sebastian but the reader is in love with Grell but Grell don't notices it because of Sebastian and after a while (adult)Ciel is soo annoyed by Grell that he has an idea that what if he flirts with the reader will Grell stop going to the manor every time and one day Ciel flirts with the reader and Grell starts to get annoyed and jealous little by little and then Grell confess and stuff and everyone lives happily ever after the end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OHHHHHH BASSY~" Grell yelled as they slammed open the doors to the Phantomhive manor, loud banging could be heard through the whole manor.

"Grell shut up everyone's probably-"

"Grell? What the hell are you doing here?" a tired Ciel asked walking down the steps while rubbing his uncovered eye. A yawn escaped his dainty mouth as Sebastian walked down with a light smile.

"BASSY! I HAVE THE BEST OF NEWS!" Grell yelled again going up the stairs to Sebastian, a soft sigh came from the butler.

"And what may that be that you must wake my master up at such an ungodly hour?" Sebastian asked, he picked up the tired Ciel bridal style, the poor boy almost immediately fell right asleep. I sighed and put my head in my hand as Sebastian started walking away with the tired Earl in his arms as both Grell and me followed, I walked up next to Sebastian as Grell trailed behind looking at some random paintings.

"I am truly sorry for Grell, Sebastian. They got off of work early and the first thing they said to me when they saw me in the park was to see you, I couldn't stop them, you know this" I said with a small chuckle.

"It's quiet alright Miss (Y/n), I just hope my young master will get some better rest is all" Sebastian said while looking at Ciel with a soft look, I smiled inwardly at the way Sebastian looked at his master, it wasn't a look of in love, it was just a look of companionship and trust and respect, a look I want Grell to look at me, but I know it'll never happen, so I don't have my hopes up at all.

(~small time skip~)

"Oh Bassy~ why don't you bend over for me instead of the tea hmm~?" Grell said with a slight sensual tone, Sebastian just rolled his eyes, me doing the same.

"Grell I told you once already, I am, and never will be, interested in you" Sebastian said with a soft sigh, I groaned slightly. Grell took a sip of the tea they had been served and I did the same while looking at the red glad Grim Reaper in front of me, my they were gorgeous, their hair always sat in the perfect way and just, UGH. I yelped and stood up straight as hot tea poured onto my clothing, I had been so lost in thought I didn't realize I missed my mouth and had gotten my chin instead, spilling the still hot liquid all over myself and the chair I had been sitting in. "MY GOODNESS! Miss (Y/n) are you alright?" Sebastian asked quickly rushing over with a clean tea towel.

"Y-yes! I'm fine Sebastian, j-just some spilled tea is all" I said, the burning liquid already soaked into my skin, "please can I go to a bathroom and wash up?" I said through slightly stuttering teeth, Sebastian nodded.

"Of course, this way" he said and we quickly walked to the nearest bathroom. Opening the door to the room I quickly walked in, "you and Grell may as well stay here for the night seeing as how late it already is" Sebastian said with a sigh, I nodded as I blushed slightly wanting to get undressed and take a bath, "right, I'll get some clean clothing for you Miss (Y/n)" with that, Sebastian closed the door, I quickly walked over and locked it. I sighed softly as I started to get undressed from the tea soaked clothes and started running a nice warm bath. As the tub started to fill I added a small amount of bubbles to it, as bubbles started forming I stepped into the tub and turned the tap off as I sunk into the low tub, the water and bubbles rising to just below my neck. I sighed softly, my mind wondering off to Grell. I know I'm madly in love with them, my mind can never venture far without wandering back to the reaper, how eccentric they are, bubbly, funny, loving, everything else. I have been friends with them most of my life, I've been in love with them for the past few years, but obviously their feeling aren't welcomed more than friendship, so I live with the burden of friends, and not lovers. A knock brought me back to reality.