At the drop of a dime || Undertaker x female!reaper!reader

Have fun~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIGGER WARNINGS: SUICIDE, MENTIONS OF DEATH

IF THESE TRIGGER YOU THEN DO BE CAREFUL, AND IF YOU ARE SUICICDAL PLEASE SEEK HELP.

(No one's POV)

Pushing your glasses up the bridge of your nose you sighed softly, you were quite young to be a reaper, only twenty years of age, you still had a life ahead of you, but things had gotten rough in your life. You had been living with your family and money had been extremely tight, you hadn't been able to get a job, you didn't have many skills to be taken into a work place. So, what did your mother and father do? They kicked you out. You had been living with them all your life and you hadn't been able to make any money or get a job, so they kicked out whatever they could, which just happened to be you. When you had gotten kicked out and things turned to the worst, you knew they wouldn't be getting any better, so, you took your life. When you had been kicked out you had taken one of your fathers guns, he was an amazing gunman and had taught you everything you needed to know since the mere age of five. When things hadn't turned for the better, you knew what you had to do, so, the bullet went straight through your skull and killed you instantly, when people came to see what and where the gunshot had come from, they had found you bleeding out with a bullet wound to the forehead. People had then started crowding around your dead body as the police had been called, people had overthought what the situation was and decided that it was a murder, not a suicide, so the Queens Watch Dog and his butler had been called to your body, Ciel immediately knew you had killed yourself and ruled it off as that. He said himself that he would take you to see the Undertaker so that your body could have some sort of redemption in the afterlife, though what he had expected wasn't what he had accounted for.

(Ciels flashback)

Walking into Undertakers shop, Sebastian held the deceased bagged body in his arms, making sure she wouldn't get more damaged then already. Undertaker came from behind the counter.

"Ooooo~ the demon butler and his Earl are back, what do you boys need this time hmm~?" Undertaker asked, I rolled my eyes slightly at the Reaper.

"She's a suicide victim, people over thought what her death was and thought it was a murder so we had gotten called, but I concluded it was a suicide, it was easy enough to see that it was, but we wanted to bring her to you and make sure she had gotten to the afterlife okay. Whatever made her take her life would have been bad enough, I don't want that to happen to anyone, so I'm bringing her to you for safe keeping" I said, Sebastian brought the bagged body forward and put her on the table that was in front of Undertaker. The Reaper giggled slightly as he unzipped the body bag, but before he could look into the bag and see the body, an arm came up and gave the reaper a harsh blow to his chin. Undertaker fell backwards and Sebastian pulled me so I was behind him to keep me safe, but I made sure I could still see what was happening. Undertaker laughed harshly.

"I KNEW IT!" he yelled and stood up, he opened the body bag more and a voice screamed, Sebastian covered my ears as a body fell to the floor and struggled to get out of the bag. Undertaker was laughing harshly and was flopped over the table as Sebastian faced the once-deceased body. "This is the funniest thing I've seen today!" he said clutching his stomach, the once dead looked around and rubbed her eyes.

"Why can't I see!" she said and rubbed her eyes again, Undertakers laugh died down to a dull giggle.

"Undertaker, explain" I said, Undertaker smiled.

"She is a suicide victim is she not? Every reaper started as a suicide victim, once dead by their own hands they are brought back to life to repay what they had done to themselves, once it's been seen that they have done that then they go onto the afterlife, but, until then, they must reap souls to show that they cannot have what the other deceased does" Undertaker said with a smile. At this point the girl started trying to walk around with her hands placed in front of her, she ended up walking towards Sebastian and placed her hands on his chest and started to feel around and up to his shoulders going to his face.