Corrupted time lines? || Ciel Phantomhive x cosplayer!reader

(Basically the reader is a cosplayer and is currently cosplaying Ciel Phantomthive at a con and...things happen, enjoy~!)

{Also, in this, the reader is 14 and so is the readers' friend}

[THIS IS SUPER FUCKING FLUFFY BTW SO]

**THERE IS MENTIONS OF A PANIC ATTACK, I KNOW SOME PEOPLE CAN HAVE THEM REALLY EASILY SO BE WEARY, IT'S NEAR THE END OF THE STORY, BUT JUST BE WEARY**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n POV)

Sighing softly I put my wig on and looked in the mirror and fixing things that might be out of place, I grabbed the contact lens for Ciels Faustian contract and slowly started to place it in my right eye. When the contact was in I blinked a little and rubbed my eye slightly and wiped the tear from my eye, looking in the bathroom mirror I groaned, "OI, GET IN HERE" I yelled out to my friend, they came over, a camera in their hands fiddling with some stuff.

"Yeah what's up" they asked without looking up.

"Should I put on eyeliner and do both eyes and just one, because Ciel wears the eyepatch" I said looking at them, they looked up at me.

"Hmmm" they thought for a moment, "do both, we'll do photos with and without the eyepatch, and like, make it so you're throwing the eyepatch away in some photos if you get what I mean" they said and held up the camera, I smiled and put up a peace sign as they took the shot.

"Alright, sounds good, thanks" I said and went back looking to the mirror.

"No prob" they said, then I remembered something.

"Wait Phoenix!" I yelled out, they came back to the door.

"Yep"

"Did that Sebastian cosplayer message you back at all?" I asked, they looked at me with a sorry look.

"They said they did a photoshoot with another cosplayer a few days ago and ruined their Sebastian wig and contacts, so they can't bring Sebastian to the con, they even gave photos as proof in case we thought they were lying, they aren't I promise, so they can't bring Sebastian to the con" Phoenix said. I sighed softly.

"That's alright, send them my regards, maybe we can still meet up with them and just take crossover photos?" I asked and shrugged, Phoenix smiled.

"I'll ask" they said, I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks dude"

"All good" they said and then left, I sighed softly and then started on doing the eye makeup for Ciel.

(Time skip)

Walking to the convention centre I stopped for a minute, "Phoenix! Can we take some photos here?" I asked and pointed to a slightly grassy land, they nodded and we started walking to the grass. Sitting down Phoenix positioned themselves on the ground and tried getting a photo between the blades of grass. Then we went to a position of me running, 'throwing away' the eyepatch, photos of my eyes and some other things. Finally being done with the photos we started heading inside the convention centre. Going to the front desk and showing our pre-purchased tickets, we got the lanyards and put them around our necks and walked to a less crowded area.

"We're in, what do you wanna do?" Phoenix asked, I shrugged.

"Let's just walk around and get a feel of the place, you can take photos at the same time too" I said, Phoenix nodded.

"Sounds like a plan" they said. We soon started walking around and headed to the artist-ally, basically where all artists can show off their art and charms and drawings and things like that. After walking around for a while, many people had come up and asked for photos with or of me, I felt happy, with some of my earlier cosplays I never got asked to get photos taken at all because my cosplays hadn't been too good or were from older animes. After many hours of watching panels, getting prints signed by guests that both me and Phoenix love, watching gaming panels, the parade, and more, we decided to sit down on a bench in the upstairs area and had a drink of water and relax from many hours of walking (it was only three or four hours, but with all the layers Ciel Phantomhive decides to put on daily it gets a little hot in the attire)