P R E F E R E N C E S || how they kiss you

(Phantomhive Household)

Ciel: This inexperienced Bab, he wouldn't know what to do for your first kiss, he would be flustered and kind of just smash his lips against yours in the middle of your sentence, he'd be bright red and blushing and a little stuttering? Once you both get comfortable with sharing kisses he loves it, his favourites are surprising you (or being surprised) with a kiss, or pulling you in by the waist and giving you a deep kiss, especially when others are around or someone is trying to flirt with you, he loves it.

Sebastian: this boi, he would give you quick kisses whenever he would see you around the manor anywhere he could, like it would be on the cheek or the collarbone or anything. When you were both alone it was be sweet, long, drawn out kisses, ones that literally take your breath away with how amazing it is.

Finny: cutie, he would be a little shy at first to kiss you, he would just kiss you on the cheek but when he finally does get courage to kiss you it's when you're looking your most beautiful. You would be looking at the roses or picking off caterpillars and he would just call your name and then kiss you quickly, he would smile and then you would probably kiss him back even more or something idk.

Bard: he wouldn't be afraid to kiss you at all, in public it would probably be super fierce kisses to let everyone know you're his, but behind closed doors his kisses are so sweet and they're soft and he's always asking 'can I have a kiss?' instead of just taking one, it so sweet.

Mey-Rin: we all know she would be a blushing mess when it comes to kissing, but she would go with you doing the first move and kissing her, but when you do its super sweet and tender but also carefree and a little messy.

(TRANCY HOUSEHOLD <not everyone>)

Alois: he would steal them but in the sweetest way, Alois would come up behind you and peck you on the cheek or the neck or something, and the same as Bard, when it's behind doors he's so tender and is asking for them.

Claude Faustus: he isn't one for kissing, he would protest and shy away from them saying he doesn't have time when in fact he does, he just doesn't want to lose his reputation. But there will be once in a while where he will shyly come up to you and ask if he can have one, it won't be just a peck but it isn't a full on make-out session either, but he still loves them all the same, no matter what.

The Triplets: they would take in turns throughout the day to randomly kiss you and they would mess up their hair so you wouldn't REALLY know which triplet it is, but that doesn't matter, you still love it.

(REAPERS)

Grell Sutcliff: this bitch, they would whine until they get a kiss but they would also swoop in randomly and steal one? Like they would be whiney one minute to get one and then two hours later you're lip-locked with them, but you don't disagree with it.

Undertaker: he would get you to solve a really easy riddle or question, like where did you two first meet or his birthday or something, and those will usually get you cute pecs on the mouth, but when you answer a rather hard question or riddle he loves it and flings himself onto you and smothers you with kisses.

William T. Spears: stolen kisses probably.

Ronald Knox: he would swoop in and steal a kiss or grip you close while smiling and just capture your lips with his.

(CIRCUS)

Joker: he would look at you lovingly before pulling you forward by your waist and kissing you deeply, sometimes he'll dip you down, but he always makes sure that it's memorable.

Dagger: Dagger would just come up to you and hold your waist, he'd look at you and wonder how someone could be so beautiful and so angelic like you are and just kiss you softly.

Beast: she would grumble for you to kiss her but when you go to kiss her she turns her head as a punishment, but she ends up with the kiss anyway and she loves it.

Freckles/Doll: shy kisses that come out of nowhere from her, shes all red faced and blushy, you find it adorable, she doesn't.

Snake: he would be very shy when you two first kiss, he wouldn't know what to do but you would always make sure that it was him that kissed you for your guys first kiss, you didn't want to take it when he didn't want it taken so you let him decide for it. When you first kiss it was just a quick peck after rehearsals, when you've showered and everything else you find Snake panicking a little about what he did to his snakes and them helping him out, it's a rather cute sight but you reassure him you liked it and are glad he made the first move, it was what you liked best. That's when the kisses sometimes get longer or more heated or sweeter or anything else, you make sure he's the first one to do it so that you know he isn't uncomfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not posting for a long while, I have major writers block and school is k I l l I n g me, thank you for being patient though.

~Yëager