P R E F E R E N C E S || how they wake up in the mornings

(PHANTOMHIVE HOUSEHOLD)

Ciel: he'll let Sebastian get you both up, but like, Sebastian would open the curtains and shit, and then he'd walk away to go and get some breakfast, and when he's gone, Ciel would just look down at your sleeping form, kiss your head probably and then caress your cheek until you wake up, then he'd just be like 'morning prince/princess' and be super sweet with a smile and everything and you'd just lazily cuddle together until Sebastian came in with food.

Sebastian: he would still be loyal to Ciel and still get up in time to do food and stuff, but when getting out of bed he'd slowly remove your arms from him (with much hesitation), and then kiss your forehead, and every time he did this in the mornings he would always whisper 'I promise I'll be back before you even notice I'm gone' and its super cute. (You once caught him saying this and scared him to death by asking wtf he meant)

Finny: peppering kisses all over your face until you wake up and then cheerfully saying 'morning (Y/n)!!!' with that huge ass smile.

Bard: he would let you sleep tbh, he would get up from bed and sit on the edge of the bed and take a quick look at you with a soft smile and then get up properly. When you're awake is the time he will kiss the fuck out of you.

Mey-Rin: she would caress your face and push the stray hairs from your face and just stare lovingly at your sleeping form until you wake up.

(TRANCY HOUSEHOLD <not everyone>)

Alois Trancy: THIS BOI WOULD BE BOUNCING AROUND AND SHAKING YOU, YOU'D BE REALLY GRUMPY, AND THEN YELL AT HIM, THEN HE'D BECOME SAD, THEN HE'D SAY THAT HE'S SORRY AND JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU SMILE IN THE MORNING AND THEN HE'D BE PLEADING FOR YOUR FORGIVNESS AND YOU'D JUST SMILE AND SAY YES AND THEN CUTE CUDDLES AWHAWHAWHAWH.

Claude Faustus: the fucker doesn't do anything tbh. He just leaves you there. If you're lucky then he might kiss your forehead and stay in bed with you until you wake up.

The Triplets: OKAY SO, these beauties, they would each whisper something, and then two would be on either side of your sleeping form while another was on top of you, the two on the side would kiss your cheeks and the one on top would kiss your nose. Then they'd rotate, and continue this until you're awake (so they each have a turn of kissing you everywhere), when you wake up, whoever is on top of you gets to have the first REAL kiss of the day. (And then you'd kiss the other two and remind them you love them all equally and awh)

(REAPERS)

Grell Sutcliff: THIS BITCH, YOU, WOULD HAVE TO WAKE GRELL UP, but its super cute and sweet and you'd pepper kisses all over his face and nose until he wakes up and then when he does he instantly smile and you kiss him sweetly and cuddle for a little.

Undertaker: he would drag a fingernail down your nose softly while gazing at your sleeping form and continue this until you wake up, then when you're awake he'd tell you either a sweet joke or a dirty joke and its always a nice sight to wake up too.

William T. Spears: a simple, 'wake up (Y/n)' while shaking you slightly, you'd groan and then he'd say he has work and then lazily get out of bed, just to be pushed back down with Will saying 'no go back to sleep you need it' and then he'd kiss your nose and walk out.

Ronald Knox: HE'D BE BOUNCING ALL OVER THE BED TO WAKE YOU UP WHILE SINGING/SCREAMING YOUR FAVOURITE SONG JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH AND THEN MAKE BREAKFAST FOR YOU.

(CIRCUS)

Joker: sweet kisses to the forehead and then a loving, 'morning prince/princess' with a closed eyed smile and then you just talk about if either of you had a dream or not and what happened during it.

Dagger: you'd have to wake him up, you usually wake up early and make him some breakfast and that usually wakes him up immediately and then you two cuddle while he eats.

Beast: she'll slide her fingers or hand across your thigh, (no matter your size she fucking loves your body, it's a temple to her and she loves adventuring in it, it's her favourite) and then come to your hip and hold it there and then she'll start kissing your neck softly, her favourite is to drag her tongue across your neck when she gets annoyed that you haven't woken up yet, you end up yelping and she just laughs as you flip her off.

Freckles/Doll: she'll pepper kisses on your neck while holding you close, and when you wake up she's usually asleep again so you kiss her forehead and hold her tightly until you fall asleep again (this ends up with you two being late to practice and getting a small lecture from Joker)

Snake: when he wakes up he rubs his eyes and sits up properly, he gets his snakes to run along your body softly like a slight massage (you once rolled over and squished one of his snakes, the snake was alright in the end though so don't worry), then as you slowly wake up Snake started to glide his hands over your legs and body and nuzzling into your neck, you just end up giggling/chuckling and wrapping your arms around him tightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is practically a part two from the 'how they sleep' type one before, but eh.

I'm going to do my best and not make is gender-biased, that's why there's the 'prince/princess' stuff there, so that you can choose, if I do have to be gender-biased then ill probably put it before the actual preference or whatever, and the same with oneshots, I'll say whether its male or female or something else idk you get the jist of it.

Hope you enjoyed~!

~Yëager