Broken Pieces || Ciel Phantomhive x reader || MODERN AU

R E Q U E S T

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh.. hello there! i would like to request a ciel x reader angst oneshot ^^ '

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE ALL 18+

Warnings: drug use, suggestive themes, I think swearing but I cant be bothered to proof read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing Ciel?"

"Leaving"

"What? Why? Where"

"Away from here"

BANG

(~a few hours earlier~)

"Ciel can you grab the cheese?" I asked from the kitchen counter, Ciel got up and grabbed the sliced cheese from the fridge and put it by the side of the chopping board I was using, I smiled a thank you and went back to cutting the tomatoes.

"Sebastian wants me to come over again" Ciel said has he hopped up onto the counter next to me, his skinny jean clad legs hung from the counter top as he grabbed a nearby apple and bit into it.

"You're always going to his house nowadays; don't tell me you two are going at it?" I said with a grin wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. Ciel shoved me slightly and we both laughed.

"You know I don't like him like that and there is no one I would rather do that stuff to then you" he said with a nod as he got down from the counter, apple still in hand, and walked back to the living room couch and watched the TV.

"You never know" I muttered softly with a slight shrug. Finishing the sandwich I slide it onto a plate before walking to the lounge and joining Ciel watching whatever was on at the current time. My phone buzzed on the arm rest of the chair, picking up the phone I looked at the screen.

From Sebby Boy 8:32 PM:

Hey, dude, you ready for the party yet? The girls just arrived and now we're just waiting on you, I also need you to bring all your clothes if you are coming, you are still moving in right?

What? I re-read the message another two times before another one came through.

From Sebby Boy 8:35 PM:

Shit.

Anger seethed in me as I gripped my phone harshly. I quickly finished my sandwich before getting up and shoving the plate into the sink; completely forgetting about my phone on the couch. Placing my hands either side of the sink I knelt forward and tried to even out my breathing.

"Babe? Since you're in the kitchen could you grab me some M&Ms from the pantry please?" Ciel called from the lounge.

"Sure" I said through a strained voice. Grabbing the packet of chocolate goodies I walked over to Ciel and threw it in his lap.

"Thanking you~" he said in a sing song voice while opening the packet, he motioned if I wanted some to which I happily took a gracious handful. Ciels phone went off next to him obviously bringing his attention to the thin rectangular block, his face paled as he read the message before awkwardly chuckled, "Sebastian changed the plans, looks like I'm not going to his" he said with a little awkward grin and nervous clear of the throat.