Fucking Ads || Alois Trancy x reader || SMUT

R E Q U E S T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Can I request a smut? Reader x Alois Modern AU? Thanks! :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE IS 18+

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BAAAABBBEEE, I DON'T LIKE THISSSSS" (Y/n) yelled out to Alois who (conveniently) walked in with a sandwich and orange juice in his hands. (Y/n) slumped against the wheelie chair she was in with a huff.

"I know you don't sweets but you have to do this if you wanna pass astrophysics" Alois said matter-of-factly as he set down the drink and food. (Y/n) hummed softly and was quick to grab one half of the sandwich and start chomping down on it immediately.

"Yeah...but...yeah" (Y/n) said with a mouthful and a sigh, (Y/n) gulped down the mouthful she had before speaking again, "I gotta get this done and dusted by Friday" she said softly.

"Friday? It's Friday today" Alois said with confusion as the boy sat on the bed. Looking at (Y/n) as the girl grabbed the orange juice on the desk the boy waited for an answer.

"Yeah, next Friday" (Y/n) said with a slight quirk of the corner of her lip around the glass of orange juice.

"So...you still have a week to study?" Alois asked.

"Mm hmm" (Y/n) said with a nod, "and yet I still have oh so much to do" she said in a small voice. The desk in front of (Y/n) was scattered with yellow highlights and paper and pencils and pens and even protractors and drawing compasses. Alois's poor girlfriend was knocking her own socks off with all of this studying for one of her University classes while she still had so much more time to do so many other things; going out with friends, fucking Alois, watching movies, going out on dates with Alois, fucking Alois...oh yeah that was mentioned twice already.

"Well how about you come down to the lounge and we can watch a Disney movie?" Alois suggested as he put his head on his fist; elbow on his knee.

"You know I can't Alois, I still have so much more to do"

"With the look of those papers and highlighters I highly doubt you have much to do" Alois shot back to the girl, "baby we haven't had a good shag in two weeks" Alois said as he stood up and walked to (Y/n)'s chair. The boy grabbed the arms of the wheelie chair and spun it around once before roughly bringing it to a stop so he could look at his girlfriend.

"Babe I know; but I gotta do this-"

"Ah! I just got the best idea ever!" Alois exclaimed loudly, (Y/n) laughed.

"Which is?" (Y/n) inquired with a cocked eyebrow.

"Cockwarming!" Alois shouted. (Y/n) let out a snort.

"Shut it you! These walls aren't exactly thin!" (Y/n) exclaimed quickly and covered Alois's mouth, the boy only licked her hand in return, "EW GROSS ALOIS!" (Y/n) quickly yelled and took her hand away and wiping the saliva on Alois's top who only chuckled softly.

"Come on! It's perfect! We both get pleasure while you study and every page of writing notes you take I'll have fun for a few minutes" Alois said with a big grin; (Y/n) said before looking away thinking about the pros and cons of this situation.

"I mean...I guess..." (Y/n) mumbled softly, Alois beamed and quickly caught (Y/n)'s mouth in a fiery kiss as his hand quickly came up to grip her breast over her shirt making the girl moan lowly into Alois' mouth.