Alone || Finny x genderneutral! reader

R E Q U E S T <for a friend>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do one with human reader x the gardener that idk the name of and it like the reader is homeless and the gardener finds them stallings food or whatever and cute stuff brings them back to the house and Ciel lets them stay as a maid or something and the reader and cut stuff get really close and there's lots of fluff or something

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically (because my friend has very bad spelling), the reader is homeless, FINNY, finds them, brings them to the manor, Ciel lets them stay and then it's all cute and they (Finny and reader) get together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWEARING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n POV)

My stomach growled as the streets growled along with it, the sound from outside drowning out most sounds, my stomach included, I turned my head and looked to the road, people where bustling around everywhere and horse puled carriages rode over the road as stalls and food sellers yelled out for people to buy their shit. It was stupid, people yelled at others to come and buy something that they would soon consume within the next day or so of actually buying that product, but, then again, we humans need to eat. I sighed and got up, I was hungry and I needed something to eat, the police would come and find me otherwise seeing as how loud my stomach is being. Walking out onto the busy street people passed me without a second look, that, or a long ass look of disgust, I growled at whoever did and they walked faster. I started walking, my leg limping slightly, I tripped last time I stole something and badly hurt my ankle and hand, I held my hand over my stomach and limped along the side walk. I haven't had a shower in days, I haven't had food for three days, people started whispering when I walked past them, a new bakery just opened up ahead, I could grab something from there and try to run if I wanted, I do want to, that's a fact, but whether or not I'll be able to escape is something else. I opened the door to the bakery and looked around, people looked towards me at the ringing of the bell on the door, signalling someone came into the store, people turned up their noses at me and scoffed, a dirty smelly old rat had come into a beautiful place, somewhere they didn't belong. I looked around the room and at all of the breads and pastries and amazing products, they looked amazing, I just needed to steal one to have for today, I needed a distraction. Someone else came into the store and that was my chance, I grabbed a loaf and ran out of the opened door, I ran as fast as I could, pain shot through my leg as my feet thumped on the ground. I heard shouting from behind me and another pair of feet running after me, I turned the corner and went down an alleyway and continued running, I stuffed the bread into a bag I carried with me that slung over my shoulder, if I continued like this I would hit a dead end. Thankfully the alleyway lead on to another street and I got out, I ran across the road without looking, horses reared at the sight of me and went wild but I still continued my pace, I couldn't give up, not now. By now my leg was numb with pain, but I didn't care, I had to loose whoever was on my tail otherwise I would be sent away to the police and killed for multiple accounts of thievery. My breathing came out hard and fast and my lungs burnt, I ran down another alleyway and sat behind a load of trash hoping to get my breath back, the person chasing me turned into the same alleyway and grabbed my arm and flung me to the opposite wall and held me there. "THAT WAS NOT OKAY!" the man yelled, he sounded rather young, I looked to the boy in front of me, the boy was kind of small but a little taller than me (canon Finny is 5'4), I kept my eyes closed as the throbbing in my head started to dull down slightly from the smash against the brick wall, "you know better than that" the boy said in a soft voice, "you shouldn't be stealing"

"WELL, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF I HAD MONEY AND A PLACE TO LIVE" I yelled to him, I was fed up with the same lines, 'you shouldn't steal', and I wouldn't have to if I had money like all these other rich bastards in this place. A small sigh or gasp came from the boy in front of me, his arms left my body for a moment before pressing something to my mouth, my eyes shot open as I gasped and he pressed the bread roll into my mouth, he looked at me with slightly scrunched eyebrows, I stood still in shock.

"Eat it" he said, "you need it if you're going to work" he said with a large smile, I cocked an eyebrow to the man as I took the roll in my own hands and bit into it, the bread tasted amazing and I quickly scoffed it down. I looked to the man after I finished eating.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're useful, master Ciel wouldn't mind having you around" he said with a grin, master Ciel? Was he some sort of lord or Nobel? I thought to myself as I cocked my head slightly, last time I worked for a Nobel they kicked me out within the first hour for asking for more food I said to myself again, I shook my head slightly at the memories.

"That still doesn't answer my question" I said with a slight scowl.

"My my, a feisty one aren't ya? Well come on, best not keep the master waiting!" the man said and started walking away, considering his offer with whoever this master of his was, I quickly got up and walked after him, soon coming by his side he gave me a large grin and we continued his shopping.

(~time skip to where you're in Ciels office, ya know, that room with his desk and shit~)

"Finny, why do you have an extra person with you? I only asked you to get some extra food" a tall man said with a slight sigh while holding his head in his hand. Both me and this 'Finny' had just gotten back from his shopping and are now in front of a large wooden door, Finny was going to knock, but his butler came out of nowhere and asked why I was with him.

"Well Sebastian, they tried to steal from the bakery I was at but I chased them down, I gave them some food and I was thinking that they might be able to be employed, they were super-fast, I almost lost them through an alleyway" Finny said, I blushed slightly and looked away, the man clad in black looked me up and down before sighing softly.

"We'll see what the young lord says" he said, young lord? What is he, 12? I asked myself, I shook myself from my thoughts as the butler opened the door and let both me and Finny inside.

"Sebastian, you better be carrying my tea" a voice said, a young boy was sitting by the windowsill behind both a desk and a large chair, 'Sebastian' brought a tray he was suddenly holding to the boys desk and set it down.

"Just normal earl grey tea with some gram crackers, grapes and strawberries" Sebastian said, the boy at the windowsill stood up and walked to his desk and started slowly drink his tea while popping a grape in his mouth. The young boy looked towards Finny and I with a bored expression.

"Master, I found this person trying to steal some bread, I chased after them and almost lost them, I believe with the proper training, they could become a maid and help serve the manor" Finny said next to me, I didn't look at the boy, feeling intimidated by his look.

"Homeless and searching for food" the boy said, "they better be good if they're coming from you Finny, put them through some small tests and let Sebastian decide" the boy said, he flicked his hand slightly in a 'go away' motion and begun sipping his tea again, "now go away before I puke from their stench" he said, Sebastian led us out of the room and into the hallway.

"Finny, get them cleaned and dressed, I'll be meeting you in the garden outside in an hour" Sebastian said as he went back inside the room we just came out of.

"Yes master Sebastian!" Finny said, he turned to me, "come on, let's get you dressed and cleaned and then see if you can stay!" he said, he linked my arm in his and smiled softly, I smiled back. This could be bad, but if I'm with Finny, all will be good.