P R E F E R N C E S || 'Im pregnant'

(Phantomhive household)

Ciel (I know he's a child, let's just say that he's over 18 for this preference): he would probably have a blank face and then burst out laughing thinking both you and Sebastian are pranking him or something, and then when you say or he realises it isn't a prank he asks like 'are you sure?' in a soft voice, when you assure him you are (with evidence) he just smiles to himself and mutters a small 'I'm going to be a dad' to himself and then says it loudly while picking you up and kissing your cheek harshly and it's all cute and he loves you and just starts talking about baby names and where it will sleep and shit awh.

Sebastian: he would be shocked, not ever has a human fallen pregnant to a demon, and if they have either the baby or the human carrying the baby itself dies before the birth, but through the months not you or the baby seem to falter in life, you deliver a healthy baby (boy/girl/demon/idk) and Sebastian can't stop smiling and giving it soft looks and cooing at it and just saying 'hey, you don't know this yet, but you're one of a kind (child's name)' and its super cute.

Finny: oh he'd be ecstatic, he would love it, he would always talk to the baby through your stomach every morning and night, and he would always kiss your stomach, saying that the baby needs the same amount of love he gives you, he just loves it, and he can never shut up about it.

Bard: he would be confused, he'd kind of just scratch his head and be like 'kid? Child? Me? Father?', but once it ACTUALLY sinks in he gets super protective of you and makes sure you're comfortable and all of that and that he does all of your work for you, he would do everything for you. And if intruders attack Bard would make sure you're safe somewhere secure and the baby is safe too. He loves you both.

Mey-Rin (let's just say you're a male for her): when she tells you, you don't know what to do, at first you're confused and then you ask her if she's okay with it, if she wants to get rid of it (which she immediately denies and slaps you slightly for even thinking she would want to get rid of it), then you start smiling widely and ask her for baby names and talking and kissing her stomach.

(TRANCY HOUSEHOLD <not everyone>)

Alois (again, you're both 18 and over): Alois has always wanted a child, he always wants an heir to the Trancy name, so when you told him he smiled, said 'finally' and started talking to your stomach quietly, he would be very protective over you and would always make sure you're okay all the time.

Claude Faustus: same as Sebastian tbh.

The Triplets: these babs would be so sweet, since they're all twins there isn't any way of actually knowing who the father is, with what you did when you 'did it' all of them could be the father, but they like to 'fight' over who is, in the end you just end up laughing and saying they're all adorable and that they're all the father whether they liked it or not. They would love the baby and you a lot, they would all talk to your stomach at once and the baby would love to kick them when they're trying to listen to the baby, it was always a laugh.

(REAPERS)

Grell Sutcliff: they would be ecstatic and super happy, they would be talking about clothes and hats and houses and rooms and telling everyone and 'rubbing' it in William and Sebastians face because they can, when the night comes to an end though they always rub your stomach and coo softly to the baby and tell it stories of their fights with other demons or reapers and everything.

Undertaker: idk, he would just be satisfied I guess? He would bring it up in conversation whenever he could and would always stay by your side unless he had to get food or go to the toilet, and even then with the toilet he would hesitate and try to hold it until he's going to burst.

William T. Spears: William would just be disappointed? Maybe? I'm not sure, he would probably ask first to get rid of it, once a harsh slap is delivered to his face from you with tears in your eyes from what he said, you would walk out from wherever you are and back to your mother's house, you didn't care if you had to raise the baby on your own, once you tell your mother she is super excited to have a grandchild, but once you tell her what William did she tells you it'll be okay and that if he really does love you he would apologies. Once William realises you aren't home, and that you haven't been home he thinks about what he says, he never wanted kids, but once he found you he found himself wanting more things like that, he rethinks what he said and regrets it, he goes to your mother's house and apologises to you saying it was a natural reaction to say for him and that he didn't even realise he said it until you had walked away from him in the moment. He hugs you and rubs your stomach saying it won't happen again and that he will raise the child together with you.

Ronald Knox: he's so cute, he would just be super happy and buying a lot of stuff for the baby and making a baby room for it and always talking about the baby and it's so cute,

(CIRCUS)

Joker: he would smile and just say 'well that's a surprise!' and hug you tightly and then talk to your stomach, he would tell the rest of the crew. He would make sure you were always safe when performances went on and that you were never near the knives or tightrope or trapeze and that you were always safe and secure.

Dagger: I feel like he would literally be the same as Joker. Just more protective and secure of you, always making sure you're safe and stuff.

Beast (same as Mey-Rin, she's the pregnant one and you're male): she would tell you and then ask if you wanted to get rid of it because it would get in the way of their REAL job, you tell her that you do want to start a family with her and she cries from that slightly. You tell the others, Joker is a little hesitant before saying congrats, and he says the same thing as Beast did, with the whole 'it'll get in the way of work' type thing, but you reassure him that you both will be responsible parents.

Freckles/Doll (me personally I see her as a 14-15 year old, so both of your ages are bumped up to 18 or older, and again, same as Beast and Mey-Rin): she would be scared, having a child while killing others, having a child while in the circus, having a child OVERALL, it scares her. You tell her you can have an abortion, she asks to have some time to think about it, a week tops, you give her that and neither of you tell anyone. When the time comes back around she has decided, she would have an abortion, she doesn't want to be a mother just yet and with everything going on she would want to wait until both you and her are safe from danger.

Snake: he would ask his snakes for help, whether to go with it or to ask for you to get rid of it he didn't know. You let him have some time to himself to think over everything, you where his first everything, kiss, French kiss, touching, everything. You wanted it to be his decision, so when he told you he wanted to keep it and raise it you were shocked, you thought he would want to get rid of the baby, but he doesn't, he reassures you he doesn't and he, HE, NOT HIS SNAKES, he talks to the baby, he never does it in public, but whenever you two are in his or your tent, he will sing softly to the baby and talk in his real voice, telling the baby he would protect it forever and never let any harm come to the baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! There you go, I know Doll's one is a little sad because abortion and stuff, but I feel like that's what she would do, and obviously she would be sad about it but she would feel its the right decision.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Yëager