Dancing With The Devil || Claude Faustus x reader

R E Q U E S T

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you do a Claude x reader? Mainly fluff, I already wanna be like his gf ya know? I don't rly know what the characters about but maybe we're just chillin, does he slow dance? We could be dancin? Idk man hhhhhhh. As well as fluff could we have a big fight about something (maybe how (y/n) went out without his permission or talked to someone he doesn't like) before they have dinner and they almost get in another fight about it during dinner before he pulls her in for a dance (or a kiss and then dance)? U could totally finish it off with some smut if you'd like.

{YOU ARE AGED UP TO ABOUT 20 SOMETHING AND ALOIS IS YOUR LITTLE BROTHER}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold of the night swarmed the Trancy manor, (Y/n) had snuck out during the night to see her brother Sebastian, they weren't actually related but they knew each other like the back of their hands and she trusted Sebastian with her life. Quickly shutting the window the breeze stopped and the house was silent again, the girl breathed a slight sigh of relief as she started walking back to her bed, she jumped into the warm covers and snuggled into the pillows and mattress, letting the blanket cover her and warm her from the harsh night.

(~time skip~)

Before she knew it sunlight blared into the girl's room as the curtains got drawn back and a soft velvet voice rang out to her, awakening her from her sleep, "Miss (L/n), time to wake up", Claude said. (Y/n) groaned as she rolled over under the covers.

"Five more minutes!" she groaned in between the pillows smushed against her face, Claude rolled his eyes as grabbed the blankets before tugging them off the tired girl and grabbing some clothes for her to wear. (Y/n) wriggled and writhed on the (now cold) bed as the sheets where now gone for good, she wouldn't be able to win against Claude at all so she never tried.

"Lady (Y/n), I have poached eggs on top of French toast with some orange juice waiting for you downstairs, Hannah is currently waking up his Highness so you two shall be eating together especially soon" he said, (Y/n) grumbled as she sat on the edge of the bed and let Claude clothe her, she never liked dresses unless it was for a formal occasion and she needed to wear one, otherwise she didn't care. But today seemed like a rather nice day.

"Claude, let's put on a simple dress today" (Y/n) said, Claude looked taken aback as he put on her socks.

"Pardon my Lady?" he asked, he wanted to make sure she wasn't joking.

"Let's put a normal dress on, not one like Elizabeth, just a simple Sunday dress" she said with a smile. Claude bowed and took out a nice flowy white Sunday dress and helped (Y/n) into it. When Claude finished getting (Y/n) dressed, she turned to Claude. He seemingly dropped his butler antics as he wrapped his arms around the girl in front of him, and (y/n) placed her arms around his neck, the girl placed herself on her tiptoes and Claude bent down to kiss his girlfriend. Their lips moulded together perfectly in a sweet and tender kiss, (Y/n) came back down to her normal height and looked at Claude with a sweet smile.

"I love you my lady" Claude said softly, he didn't show a smile, he didn't show anything, but his eyes said everything. The girl in front of him smiled.

"I love you to my little demon" (Y/n) said giggling, "now" she clapped her hands together and turned to the door, "FOOD" she yelled, Claude let the slightest smirk appear before it vanished as quick as it came as both Lady (Y/n) and her demon butler boyfriend left the room to breakfast. As (Y/n) bounded down the steps with Claude in tow he saw something which made him stop suddenly, there, right behind her ear, was a patch of mud, if not mud then dirt, Claude cocked an eyebrow at this, she wouldn't have gone out at all last night, and she was in bed the whole time. Before (Y/n) could turn around to see Claude halted on the stairs he quickly walked after the girl as the doors to the normal dining room opened from the inside and she quickly walked in, Claude in tow. As the doors closed (Y/n) sat down next to Alois, the blond boy already digging into his eggs.