Jealous much? || Finny x reader || MODERN/BAND AU

R E Q U E S T
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually can you do a finny x reader one where the reader is a maid and rooms with Mey-rin and the reader flirts with bard and Sebastian to get his attention then the kiss in front of everyone
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!EVERYONE IS 18+!!
————————————————————————————————-
Being friends with The Black Butlers was great. Going to local pubs and getting free drinks and maybe even a hook-up here and there was great. With Sebastian on drums he was still always the one to keep everyone in check as well as manage us, Ciel was on vocals and was the baby of the group, Bard was bass and Finny was lead guitar. Mey-rin was their trusty right hand roadie. Me?  Was their event manager as well as babysitter as well as roadie as well as stylist and every other job they didn't have someone for.

"(Y/n)?! WHERE'S MY TIE" Ciel yelled from inside his dressing room; scattered clothing and accessories and event makeup was all over the room as the small boy was half way in his trunk.

"I dunno, maybe the last place you left it?" (Y/n) said leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed over each other.

"I left it in this trunk last time and now it isn't here!" Ciel exclaimed as he walked over to his vanity and searched through the drawers.

"Yeah? Well I'm pretty sure your tie didn't say that from up there" (Y/n) said matter-of-factly with a smirk as she pointed to the ceiling fan; the tie hanging off from it. Ciel looked up and gasped.

"You're a legend (Y/n)" Ciel said before standing on a chair to get it down.

"Yeah I know, now hurry up the show starts in only five minutes" (Y/n) said before walking off to the next room. Knocking on the wood door Sebastian opened it hurriedly as a girl stepped out with a large grin and waked away.

"It isn't what you think" Sebastian said softly.

"Yeah, that's what the door said too before it had to witness all of that. We've got five minutes" (Y/n) concluded before walking away and knocking on the next door a little ways down the hallway.

"I'M COMING I'M COMING" Bard yelled from inside.

"I PITY YOUR GIRLFRIEND IF YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT FIVE MINUTES TO COME" (Y/n) yelled before banging her fist against the door another time before walking away with a large grin.

"Miss (Y/n)! Miss (Y/n)! Finny got his head stuck in the tuba again!" Mey-rin said running up to the girl, (Y/n) said softly and put her head in her hands before nodding and running after where Mey-rin went off too. Coming to a pale white door she shoved it open.

"GET IT OFF" Finny yelled from inside the tuba.

"Goddamn it Finny. We've got three minutes until stage and this is what you're doing with your free time!?" (Y/n) yelled at the boy before coming over, blowing through the mouth piece and getting Finny out (who staggered and almost knocked over his own precious guitar).

"Aw gee thanks (Y/n)" Finny said with a soft smile as he rubbed his head.

"Come on, two minutes left we gotta get you all to the curtain" (Y/n) said.

"Miss (Y/n), you need to sign this" Mey-rin said as the girl jogged after (Y/n) who grabbed the clipboard from the roadies hands and scanned it over.

"What is it?" (Y/n) asked as she took the pen from the top and waited for an answer.

"Issa a contract, says that anything that gets damaged; we pay for it" Bard said from behind Mey-rin making the poor girl jump ten feet.

"Oh, meh" (Y/n) said as she signed on the dotted line at the bottom and handed it back to Mey-rin who quickly ran off with a blush.