Tommy Was a Pipers Son || Sebastian x reader

R E Q U E S T

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ok, about my request. Could you write Sebastian x Reader (were reader is human girl)? Reader is the second maid in Phantomhive manor and friend of Sebastian. But Sebastian has a lover and basically brag about her to Reader who is in love with Sebastian. I would love to have this with a lot of angst, but with a happy ending (i.e. Sebastian realising that reader is better/his lover cheating on him and reader being there for him)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made up a random character called Emily and that's Sebastian's 'current' S/O

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n POV)

Walking around the halls of the Phantomhive manor I let out a little puff of air, everything was dustier than usual, the vases and flowers even had dust and bugs on them. Walking down the hall a mirror was plastered on the wall above a small table holding some sterling silver roses, the Masters favorites. Sebastian got them ordered in from some place, since they didn't have any thorns they came quicker, though it looked like they were already withering, Sebastian would hate for them to be dead so quickly. Quickly walking outside to the garden I grabbed a water pale and added some water into it, going back inside I poured some water for the flowers and looked in the mirror. Not realizing what I was doing my mind wandered off to Sebastian, his soft smile, kind red eyes, and his voice....touch.....

"(Y/n) please be careful, you where overfilling the flowers" a voice said, it shook me out of my daydream and I turned around looking behind me. Speak of the devil. (PFFFTTT PUN UNINTENDED, okay, maybe a little)

"Y-yes Sebastian!" I said nodding my head slightly.

"Just don't do it again, heaven knows what the Young Lord would do if he saw" Sebastian said rolling his eyes slightly.

"Yes Sebastian, I understand" I said, 'please just go away' I thought to myself.

"Oh, and have you seen Emily around? She said she would be waiting in my room for me to give me a present but she still isn't here" Sebastian said.

"No, haven't seen her at all today" I said through slightly gritted teeth looking at the butler.

"Hmm, alright, tend to those flowers in the meantime, and also, if you find her, tell her to come to me" Sebastian said, I nodded.

"Of course" I said with a forced smile. With that, Sebastian walked off. When I knew he was out of earshot I groaned and gripped the pale tighter. That damned Emily, stealing what should be mine! I threw the pale and it hit the opposite wall with a loud bang. Walking over to the pale I grabbed it and sat down against the wall and let some tears free fall. In the past Sebastian and I would talk nonstop, he would get me out of doing jobs and even make me my own food, we were best friends. Ever since that Emily came into the picture she's been taking him away, I don't care if he sees me as only a friend, even to spend some more time with him then what that just was would be perfect. Shaking my head slightly and wiped my face and stood up, no use giving in to the waterworks now, I've got all night for that. Continuing to walk around the manor I topped up any flowers that where looking dead or needed some dusting. Walking into the kitchen I sighed as a burnt smell came from the door.

"DAMN IT BARD WHAT THE HELL" I yelled as I looked inside.

"Uhhhh, sorry Miss (Y/n)" Bard said scratching the back on his next, "just thought to get the food done quicker" he said. The kitchen was burnt to a crisp, Baldroys hair was in a weird afro and his hands where black with soot.