Marry Me || Alois x reader || SMUT

R E Q U E S T
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi may I request a Alois x reader lemon? I would like it to be a the end he asked me to merry him. And he is very protective of me. That is really all I can think of, if you can make it kinda long that would be amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was winter time in London but the markets where still open with cold fruits and cold meats, warm drinks and loud pubs. Alois, Claude and (Y/n) walked around the different isles of stalls, asking each merchant how much some of the fruit may be or even clothing.

"Alois! Look!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she grasped her boyfriend's hand and dragged the Earl to a quaint little store selling jewelry, Claude trailing along behind slowly. (Y/n) held up on of the handmade bracelets and let it glitter in the sun.

"They all mean something you know" a voice said behind the jewelry table, both (Y/n) and Alois looked up in surprise at the voice.

"Sebastian!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily with a large grin.

"Hello lady (Y/n)!" Sebastian said with a closed eye smile, "how are you enjoying the evening so far?" the demon asked making the girls smile widen more.

"It's lovely Sebastian!" (Y/n) said happily, "Claude! Come here for a moment please!" the girl yelled, Claude sighed before walking over to the table as (Y/n) reached into the basket the demon was holding and brought out a large loaf of bread wrapped in some newspaper, "we got some new bread! And Claude did something to it to keep it warm for tomorrows breakfast!" the girl said excitedly before placing the bread back in the basket.

"How nice of him!" Sebastian said cheerily before clapping his hands together, "now, would you like any of these?" the demon asked motioning to the jewelry on the table, "they all have a meaning, and I would be happy to tell some to you! Made them myself"

"What's this one?" (Y/n) asked picking up a blue Safire wrapped bracelet, the black thread sticking out against the beautiful blue.

"Ah, that one means love and affection" Sebastian said with a smile looking to Alois with a knowing look. The girl put the bracelet down and brought up a red ring.

"And this?" (Y/n) asked.

"That one my dear, means to bestow good fortune!" Sebastian said with a smile as (Y/n) smiled and placed the ring back down before picking up the blue bracelet again.

"This one please, caught my eye first and it really is beautiful" (Y/n) said with a grin. Sebastian smiled and nodded.

"Of course! Just Six pence" Sebastian said holding out a gloved hand, (Y/n) dug through her bag before coming back with a her coin purse and handing over the correct amount of money; the demon in front of her counted out the coins to make sure it was the correct amount before smiling, "thank you!" he said making (Y/n) smile.

"Thank you too Sebastian! Have a good day, say hello to Ciel for me" (Y/n) said with a big grin as he grabbed Alois's hand softly and started walking away to another stall. The earl in question was grumbling behind (Y/n), already plotting his revenge for when they get back home.

(~time skip~)

Walking in the mansion Claude was quick to take the pairs coats and scarfs and beanies away before leaving to get dinner started, Alois flitted off to his office quickly, leaving (Y/n) to go to the library alone. Don't be fooled, (Y/n) was rather saddened that Alois didn't invite the girl to the gardens or to go and do something else together but she quickly let those feelings drift away along with her imagination as she read the ink soaked pages of some of her favorite books.