-[12]-

I opened the door and was met with 20 pairs of eyes and a scowling teacher.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Dexter. I had to make an important call."

"Yes Ms. L/N that's what Peter here told me but I have a strict policy about being late. See me after class."

"Yes m'am." I walked over to the seat next to Peter and put my bag down before sliding into the seat.

"How'd it go?" Peter asked.

"Hm? Oh, good. I mean I didn't get to tell him about Flash but we both apologized so good."

Peter nodded and focused on the lesson again. I couldn't pay attention, all I thought about was my Dad and Flash and how my life got so fucked up in a matter of days.

Before I knew it the bell rang and everyone jumped out of their seats. I slowly put my stuff away and made my way to the front of the class.

"You wanted to see me Mrs?"

"Yes, Ms. L/N. I can't have you late to my class so I have to give you detention."

"Wait no, m'am please you have to believe me. I got into a really bad fight with my Dad last night and he had to leave for a m-work trip this morning and I had to apologize to him."

"I don't care, Ms. L/N I can't allow one student to pass through."

I sighed, "Fine. Can you keep a secret?" She gave me a look of pure confusion. I pulled out my phone and pulled up a picture of me and my Dad together. "My Dad," I showed her the picture, "Is Tony Stark and he left for a mission this morning. We got into a huge fight because I found out he kept me hidden because of his reputation and I had to apologize for the things I said."

She scoffed, "You could've just gotten that on the street with him."

I inhaled sharply before I started to swipe through more and more pictures. Before she finally gasped. I raised my eyebrows when she finally looked up at me.

"Y-You're free to go, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding."

"You can not tell a single soul about this." I said exiting the classroom. She nodded excitedly before spinning in her chair. I rolled my eyes and went to meet up with Peter.

The rest of the day went pretty shitty actually. There were whispers, rumors, guys that would try to grope me thinking I'd just screw them right then and there. I pushed them off and ignored the rumors just excited to get home and start working on my suit.

When I finally got home I was ecstatic, I always loved when I had a new project to work on. I ran to my Dad's lab and began work, first disabling all of the Tower's cameras and sensors on the floors Peter and I would be on, including the lab. Then I hacked into the files on Peter's suit and started to program a system for mine.

I worked for hours, preparing the right fabric, putting the system and an A.I. in, picking out designs. I had one more stitch to go when I felt strong arms hug me from behind. I giggled and spun around, "Hey babe."

"Y/N it's two in the morning please go upstairs and get some sleep."

I turned around and completed the stitch before turning back to Peter, "Done."

He looked at me in shock, "You finished that in like..." He paused to do the math, "11 hours?!"

I smiled smuggily, "I'm a Stark. It's in my genes. It's also in my genes to run off of no sleep. I'll be fine, go to bed." I pecked his cheek and turned back to the suit. He didn't move so I faced him again. "Peter just go."

"Y/N..." He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. He allowed them to linger for a moment before flinging me over his shoulder.

"PETER! Put me down or I swear to Thor I will throw you out of this Tower!" He laughed and made his way to the kitchen.

"You haven't eaten in at least 11 hours so what do you want me to make you?" He set me on one of the stools lining the island in the middle of the kitchen and rested his head on his palm.

"Hm, how about a suit?" I asked before trying to run back to the lab.

"Y/N!" It wasn't hard for him to catch up to me and throw me on the couch in living room. "You are staying here until you fall asleep."

I smirked at him and pulled him by his shirt closer to me. Our lips crashed together as he fell on top of me. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he sat up. I straddled him as he put his hands on my waist. I pulled away for air and smiled before going right back in. My hands removed themselves from his neck and slipped underneath his t-shirt.

Something dropped to the floor behind us and both our heads whipped around to see Steve in his Captain America suit, shield on the floor and mouth agape.

I hopped off of Peter's lap and sat next to him. "Uh, what's up Steve?"

"How long have you, does your Dad know?"

"Technically no but I think he feels it telepathically. I, personally, think we should keep it that way."

"I personally think that we should tell everyone." Steve mocked.

I knew that if my Dad knew I wouldn't be able to see Peter anymore and I couldn't lose him, I just got him.

"Steve, please, you know how my Dad is he'll kick Peter out and ban me from ever leaving the Tower. Come on you have to let us go." I had started to tear up despite my efforts not to.

Steve looked at his shoes then at me and Peter, "Fine."

"Yes!" I yelled and quickly pecked Peter's lips, surprising him.

"I won't tell your Dad but I don't want to see any of... that." He said pointing at the two of us.

I bit my lip and smiled, "Thank you Steve."