-[30]-

-Two years later-

A toddler Ben ran around the Tower as Bucky and Steve chased him. I sipped a cup of coffee and I watched the trio knock into thing after thing.

"Be careful!" I yelled. "God! You two are just as bad as Ben."

Peter wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed this back of my exposed neck.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning babe." I said as I watched my Dad enter our floor of the Tower and attack Ben.

We had moved into the Tower and got our own personal floor so Ben could be raised by everyone I grew to love but we could also have our personal space.

"Dad! You can't say you're going to eat him!"

He gave me a puzzled look, "Why not?"

I rolled my eyes and put my now empty mug in the sink.

I felt a tug at my leg and looked down.

"Mommy can I go with Grandpa and Uncle Bucky and Uncle Steve to the park and play. Please?"

I gave them all a look but they all pouted.

I picked him up, "Fine but you have to tell me if any of them misbehave." I said pointing at the three men.

"Okay I will! Thank you Mommy!"

I watched as they left and the. I felt someone pinch my butt. I turned to find Peter.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I guess we're alone."

He picked me up and set me on the countertop, kissing me hard.

We didn't get much alone time anymore so it only took seconds for both of our tops to come off.

"Hey can I have Ben's sun- Jesus Christ you guys it's been two seconds!" I pulled away from Peter's lips and found my Dad shielding his eyes.

"Not my fault your grandson needs constant attention." I threw the sunblock at him. "Now scram before we do it in front of you."

He left as quickly as possible and I continued to kiss Peter.

"How did I end up so goddamn lucky." He whispered against my lips.

"I could ask the same question."

"I love you."

"I love you too."