-[24]-

-1 month in-

"Peter!" I yelled, "Come on we don't want to be late for our reservations!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He shouted from the next room.

He came out and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I can't believe I've been with such an amazing girl for a full year. It feels like yesterday you were telling me to stop being so nervous."

"And I cant believe I've been with the most amazing guy for a year. It feels like just yesterday that we woke up in my bed after our first Star Wars marathon."

He pecked my lips before taking me out to the cab that was waiting.

"Peter where are we even going?" I asked curiously. He hadn't told me where we were going, only to be ready by 6:45. I wasn't one for surprises but I guess I could let this one slide.

The cab pulled up in front of a tall building and Peter got out and opened my door for me.

"Peter what are we doing here?" I asked.

He handed the driver some cash and allowed him to drive off. "Do you trust me?"

"What do you mean do I trust you? I let you put a baby in me of course I trust you."

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close before climbing the wall.

"Jesus Christ Peter! This is a lot scarier when you don't have a web-shooter as back-up."

He shushed me as he pushed me over the top of the building.

"Did you just shush me bec-" He turned me around so I could see what he had set up.

There was a table with two chairs, each had a place setting and a meal. There were fairy lights and candles.

"Peter..." I whispered as I wiped tears from my eyes.

He pulled me along and pulled out my chair and then sitting in his own.

"Peter this is beautiful, when did you even have the time to do this?" I said gesturing to everything around me.

"Why do you think I took so long egging ready?"

"Sneaky bastard." I mumbled before leaning across the table and kissing him.

He pulled away, "Well, dig in before it gets cold."

He had set out (favorite food) and sparkling water. It was truly perfect.

Dinner was full of remembering old memories from when we first got together but of course that couldn't get brought up without the Avengers getting brought up.

"Sometime I wish I could just call them up and tell them." I said placing my hand on my belly. "It really was only my Dad but they come as a set. Stop talking to one and you stop talking to all of them."

Peter nodded along to my story, "Baby, if I've said it once, I've said it 100 times, I will support you no matter what you choose to do. Whether or not you want them in the baby's life then we'll cross that bridge when it comes."

"Thanks for always reassuring me Peter."

He grabbed my hand, "I have something to ask you."

I nodded and allowed him to proceed but before I knew it he was down on one knee.

"Y/N, ever since I saw you walk out of the elevator I knew I wanted something with you. You were nice, friendly, charming and beautiful. When we got closer I was even more drawn to you and I was ecstatic when you felt the same way. You were my first everything. First kiss, first girlfriend, first time, first kid apparently and it only seems right that we continue that and make you my first wife, I mean only wife. Well you get the idea." I chuckled. "I know right now your last name is touchy but Y/N M/N Stark will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

I looked at him through tears, "Yes. Yes! So many times yes!"

I allowed him to put the ring on my finger before throwing myself at him.

"God I love you more and more everyday." He whispered in my ear.

"I don't know how's it's possible but I do too."