-[17]-

Peter unlocked the door to the apartment and I immediately started to kiss him. He shut the door and threw the keys to the side as he pushed me against the wall.

He brushed his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I allowed as he took his jacket off.

I pulled away for air which allowed him to attack my neck, where he sucked once he found my sweet spot. I moaned as I started to undo his dress shirt and he unzipped my dress. He kicked off his shoes as I pulled the straps lose on mine. I yanked his shirt off as my dress fell to the floor.

He marveled at my body for a second before attacking my collarbone as I kicked my shoes completely off and unbuttoned his pants.

I took a turn leaving hickeys on his neck as his pants dropped to the floor. I guided us back into what I assumed was his room and away from the puddle of clothes.

We both fell back into the bed as I kissed down his toned abs. He pulled me back up to him and flipped us so he was on top. He removed my bra and kneaded my breasts as he kissed my lips once again.

"Are you sure Y/N?"

"Positive."

-wow sorry guys that's as far as i'm going use your imagination-

We both fell back in pure bliss still riding the highs of both of our first times.

"That was..." Peter started.

"A perfect way to end a good night." I finished as I snuggled into his chest.

Within minutes we were both fast asleep, totally forgetting about my worried father and misleading location.

——————

I stretched my legs out and rubbed Peter's, carefully waking him up.

He opened his eyes and seemed shocked to see me naked in his old bed.

I had already gotten up and washed the mess that I was once proud off off my face.

I ran my fingers through his hair. "Morning handsome."

"Morning beautiful."

I got out of his bed and took one of his shirts from his dresser and put my pantries back on, ignoring Peter's red face. I walked out and opened the cupboards, looking for food but only found expired products.

"You're not going to find anything edible in there." He chuckled, "I haven't been here in almost a year so maybe we should just head back to the Tower."

I spun on my heel as my eyes widened. "Oh shit! My Dad still thinks we're at Liz's. Oh fuck! I hope he didn't show up there looking for me!" I frantically searched for my phone and read through all the messages and missed calls from last night. "Peter we have to go now. Get me some pants!" I shoved everything back into my clutch and grabbed my extra clothes.

We called an Uber and had them drop us off a block from the Tower. We rushed to the entrance and entered. While taking the elevator up I turned to Peter.

"So our story is that we didn't realize the punch was spiked and we both got stupid drunk and some how we ended up at your old place okay?"

He nodded and squeezed my hand before letting go.

We were able to get 1/3 of the way to our rooms before we ran into Steve and he ushered us into the living room before calling the rest of the Avengers.

He stood in front of us, "I don't know what you guys did last night but Tony is not happy so be prepared."

Sometimes I forget that he knows and I think he does sometime too.

I nodded as a silent thank you for the warning as avengers flooded in either giving us dirty looks or thumbs up.

The last person to enter was my Dad, who looked like he was going to blow up.

"Hey Dad." I said in a semi-sarcastic tone.

"Don't 'hey Dad' me. Where were you last night. Why did you feel the need to throw me off your location. What did you let Parker do hm?" He shouted.

"I didn't let him do anything. Someone spiked the punch and we didn't realize. We got super drunk and we woke up at Peter's old place with our clothes on." I groaned. "I don't even remember turning our correct location off. Sorry Dad." I gave him a pout and he turned away from me.

He exhaled, "Fine. As long as you're okay and didn't do anything."

"I'm gonna go take a shower and get changed." I stated.

"Me too." Peter added.

My Dad turned around so quick he probably almost broke his neck.

"Obviously not with me Dad. Jesus fucking Christ." I mumbled.

"Language!" Steve yelled as I exited the room.

Once Peter and I were out of view and hearing range, I hugged him.

"I can't believe that worked!" I whisper shouted. "Thank you for last night. It meant a lot. You've been my first everything. It only felt right that you were my first time."

He grinned from ear to ear like I five year old before embracing me again.