-[23]-

-Two weeks later- I'm sorry for all the time skips but this book would be too long if I wrote everything in between

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom, emptying my stomach's contents into the toilet.

"Again?" Peter asked as he stood in the doorframe. I nodded and wiped my mouth.

"I don't know what's wrong but this is the third time this week." I had an idea of what could be wrong but I wasn't going to scare Peter.

"I could stay home from work today if you want." He offered.

"No... I'll be fine." I stood up and flushed the toilet, grabbing my toothbrush in the process.

"Okay well I have to get going. I love you."

"I love you baby." He kissed my cheek and exited the apartment.

I threw on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt and grabbed my phone. I walked down to the convenience store on the corner. I entered and looked around for a minute before making way down an isle and grabbing a few pregnancy tests.

I checked out and made my way back to the apartment. I took three and left them on the counter. I tried to do something productive while I waited but I couldn't. Peter and I couldn't support a baby right now, it would only be us two. I was talking to my family and Ned and Michelle were at college.

I played on my phone until the timer went off. I got up and slowly walked into the bathroom, looking everywhere but the counter. I was scared, anxious, maybe even a little excited.

I took a deep breath and looked down at the tests my breath bitching as soon as I saw three positives. My hands flew to my mouth as I felt tears form in my eyes.

I couldn't be pregnant, I was on the pill and although I know that's it's not 100% effective, I knew how slim the chances were.

Peter and I couldn't support a kid right now, we were financially stable but having a baby would throw our savings through a loop.

I sat down on the kid of the toilet and actually smiled, thinking about the life growing inside of me.

I took another deep breath as I had just experienced like six emotions in a minute and a half.

I walked out of the bathroom, leaving the tests out so Peter would see them when he got back from work.

I spent the rest of the day researching what to do and not to do when you're pregnant and how to better prepare for a baby.

By the time Peter got home I was practically asleep and I didn't even hear him come in. I felt someone kiss my head and shut one of doors in our apartment.

I snuggled back into my blanket when I heard a yell.

"Y/N!"

I shot up. I had completely forgot about leaving the tests out so he could see.

I walked to the door of the bathroom, wrapping the sleeves of my oversized sweater around my fingers.

I stared down at the tests and then at him, "Yeah?"

"I-is this r-real?" He stuttered like he did when we first met.

I nodded, half expecting him to get angry and walk out. But, instead a smile plastered itself on his face as he ran to me and scooped me off the floor.

"We're gonna have a baby?" He asked setting me down. "I'm gonna be a Dad?"

"Yes Peter you're gonna be a Dad."

He squealed and picked me up again, spinning me around as I cupped his cheek and kissed him.

He set me down on the couch and sat next to me.

"Peter aren't you a little scared?" I asked him as I set my head on his chest.

"Of course but I know that it will make us happier in the long run and I couldn't be happier that it's you carrying my baby." He said setting his hand on my stomach.

"But Peter, we're eighteen. Fresh out of school. Are you positive that we can support this baby?"

"I'm 100% sure. We will give it a loving home and spoil him or her rotten."

I laughed at the smile that hadn't left his face since I told him.

"Peter, thank you. For everything. I love you."

"No thank you." He picked me up once again and brought me to our room. "I love you Y/N."