-[25]-

-4 months in- (again sorry for all the time skips but it's honestly best for the story)

"Peter!" I squealed as I slid into our room.

He set down the book he was reading "What's up beautiful?"

"It kicked! The baby it kicked!" I jumped into bed so he could feel.

My baby bump wasn't particularly large but it was visible.

"Come on baby. You can do it. Kick again for momma."

Peter kept his hand rested on my belly until a faint kick was felt.

He looked at me with a shocked look on his face. "Oh my God! Y/N!"

He felt around again as the baby kicked more and more.

"Alright, you might want to calm down before you hurt your momma." He said after five minutes.

"He or she is growing so quick. I can't wait to see him/her." I stood up again.

"When do we get to find out the gender? So we don't have to keep saying 'he/she'."

"Well we have the appointment at 3 today. We could ask then." I offered.

"I cant wait to see this little munchkin." Peter said leaning down to look at my belly.

"I can't believe I'm almost halfway through this." I was still in disbelief. Everything went by so quick. Peter and I opted for a courthouse wedding since the only people we would ever invite would be Michelle, Ned and Liz and they were all at college.

"Everything has always moved fast for us. But I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything." Peter commented, standing back up again.

"Aw baby you're making me fall for you all over again." I checked my watch. It was the same watch I wore the night I walked out on Tony and it had the capabilities of an iron watch but I ignored them most of the time.

"Peter?" He hummed in response. "Do you ever miss being Spider-Man?"

He looked at me sympathetically. "Yeah, sometimes but if not being Spider-Man means I get to be with you then I chose you." He cupped my cheek but I opted for a hug instead. I got in my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Baby we should get going." He said pulling my arms away from him.

I looked at my watch again, '2:35'. I nodded and threw on a pair of trainers before walking out the door.

——————

"So this might feel a little cold." The doctor squirted the jelly onto my stomach and I gripped Peter's hand.

"So Doctor, we were wondering when we could find out the gender." She started to move the wand around.

"Actually..." She squinted at the screen. "It's still kind of early but I could tell you now."

I turned to my left at Peter who nodded enthusiastically.

"That would be great."

Peter placed his free hand on top of our other hands.

"You guys are having a healthy little boy. Congratulations! You're free to go."

I waited as she wiped the jelly off of my stomach and left before I grinned at Peter.

"We're having a boy..." I said, my voice cracking.

Peter smiled brightly before kissing me. "Thank God. I don't think I could handle another moody girl."

I hit his arm for the comment.

—————

"We need a name." He said as we rode back from the office.

I twiddled my thumbs for a moment. "Benjamin Grant Parker. Benjamin after you and your uncle and Grant after Steve because of everything he did for us and me.

"It's perfect." He got out of the cab as it came to a stop and opened my door.

"Always such a gentleman." I complimented as he waved the taxi off.

We walked up the stairs and entered our apartment.

"I guess that means we should start watching for sales on cribs and other stuff." Peter said locking the door.

I grabbed a handful of ads that came in the paper. "Let's get into comfy clothes and find sales then."

We both got changed into sweatpants and sweatshirts before sitting on opposite ends of the couch and entangling our feet. We searched through every furniture ad and found a ton of sales that would definitely save us a ton of money.

"Ooo, I like this crib." I circled a crib and showed Peter.

"Yeah and it's a good price."

I leaned back to my original position and just stared at the love of my life. His hair was messy and he was completely focused on the task in front of him. I pulled the paper away from him and snuggled next to him. His hand found its way to my belly as he rested his head on mine.