Aunt Prim

(Texting Gabe)

Mr J (use emoji's of your choice):

Did you finish the assignment?

Me:

Are you for real! It's me Gabe! No I did not finish the assignment!

Mr J:

Sorry beautiful... miss you, so board right now! xx

Me:

All good hon, and I've got Katie coming over soon so I'm good, Ashton's helping Mum with laundry so I'll see if he's free for you xx

Mr J:

Aw, you're the best! All good though, Charlie just got home and she's about as fun as watching a snail move!

Me:

lol! So I'll take it as a yes on seeing what Ashton's doing?

Mr J:

Yes! But I've already texted him so I'm waiting on a reply, wish you were with me...

Me:

Aww, me too!

Mr J:

You know... we haven't actually gone on a date yet...

Me:

Well... I'm free, just waiting for you to ask me.

Mr J:

Ok cool, Saturday night, the locations a surprise, I'll pick you up at 6, sound good?

I laugh so hard at his way of asking me on a date but, I love it!

Me:

Please ask me out on dates like this again! I killed myself laughing, and yes... sounds perfect.

Mr J:

Glad I'm the guy who makes you laugh, I'll see you Saturday then gorgeous...

Me:

Of course, can't wait!

Mr J:

Me to xx

Me:

xx

I smile and put my phone down, I'll text the E-Girls later but right now I have to tell Rose!

I race out my room towards Roses room when I stop dead in my tracks. There, sitting on her bed with Dad comforting her is my Mother, crying.

"Mum?" I say entering the room a little Dad looks up at me and lightly smiles.

"Hey sweetheart, she's alright I'll talk to you later ok." He tells me and I nod in response.

"Ok... I'll be in Rose's room." I say and walk out taking one last look at my crying Mother.

"Alright." I hear Dad say.

I close the door to give them some privacy and head towards Rose's room, I knock when I get there.

"Come in!" I hear her call out so I enter.

"Hey..." I smile entering and jumping onto her bed.

"Hey lil sis, what's up?" She smiles looking up from her text book on Ancient History.

"I have a date on Saturday and you and I both know that I'm terrible with fashion so..." I begin and the word 'date' makes her slam her book close and squeal with excitement.