The Secret Wardrobe

Today is just a normal Saturday for a 15 year old girl, 9:30am wake up, scroll through Instagram for half an hour, text my E-Girls, finally go down for breakfast, well... lunch, get changed, do any school work with Ashton so I can just copy his answers then free time!

"You nearly done?" Ashton ask me as we sit down at the kitchen table writing our English essay.

"Yep..." I say finishing up the last two sentences of the conclusion. (A/N I hate essays!)

"Cool." He says leaning back in his chair waiting for me to finish.

"And done! Can you spell and check it?" I say smiling at the thought of actually finishing an assignment!

Ashton rolls his eyes and smirks whilst crossing his arms.

"Please?" I say, now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Since you said please..." He laughs and I can't help but smile.

"Thank you..." I say putting my pen back in my pencil case.

"Welcome." He mumbles whilst reading over my work.

"How are you and Katie doin?" I ask, trying to make conversation. His face lights up at the mention of her name, next Peeta Mellark over here people.

"We're great, gotta date with her tonight actually." He smiles and I smirk already knowing that he does because, as you know, she's an E-Girl.

"Really? Wouldn't have known." I snicker.

"Where you taking her?" I add.

"Ice skating..." He says and I smile and nod in approval, not a bad date if I do say so myself.

"Sweet!" I tell him.

"Ok, well you seem to have done well with this one, you're good to go." He says fixing the last mistake. I roll my eyes and snatch the paper off him.

"Thanks Dad..." I exaggerate.

"Welcome..." He laughs and I smile before walking out the kitchen.

I run upstairs and into my slightly messy room, I put my essay in my bag and fix my hair.

Once I clean my room (thanks to Becca and Racheal's guide) I realise I need to ask Dad for help on an art assignment so I go find him.

"Dad!" I yell out.

"In the art room angel!" I hear him yell in reply.

"K, coming!" I call out and grab the assessment paper.

I jog to the art room and knock whilst entering.

"Hey Dad..." I smile as I walk in.

"Hey sweetie, can I help with something?" He says, focusing on his art work, he seems a little off?

"Yea actually, I need your help with an art assignment." I say, not thinking to much of it.

"My help? Or you want me to do it?" He laughs and roll my eyes and pretend to be offended.

"Dad... come on obviously I don't want you to do it I'm in grade 9 I can do stu- yea I want you to do it." I tell him hanging my head and laughing a little because Dad gave me that look that makes me tell the god dam truth!

I hear him laugh and put his paint brush down whilst getting up from his chair.

"Well... I can't do the assignment for you but I can help... let me go grab some paper for you." He tells me heading towards the door.