T.A.F (Part 2)

(Two weeks after T.A.F Part 1)

The atmosphere is tense, I'm shaking like a leaf and my parents are sat here on the couch looking at me like I've gone insane, which I think I have.

"What's up love?" Dad finally ask breaking the silence.

"Ok, ok, ok...Here goes nothing. You know how I've like become obsessed with your past and stuff?" I say nervousness taking over me.

"Yep." Mum giggles.

"Well after the whole 'secret closet' thing I have come to a conclusion." I say, still nervous.

"And that is?" Mum questions.

"Ok, I'm gonna explain myself without a breath so make sure you listen ok because I swear I am petrified to ask you this." I tell them, I feel my palms getting sweaty and my hands are shaking.

"Ok..." Dad replies, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, I don't blam him, I would be to.

I take a really deep breath, count to three and begin my rant.

"Ok so after seeing Mums' Mockingjay suit and reading every book, asking you every possible question about it, realising that I'm on 97% in History at the moment and seeing the Mockingjay suit locked up in some stupid un-necessary wardrobe I realised Mum that your legacy can't just be locked up and hidden in some wardrobe covered with a black sheet, which reminds me, we have to many black sheets in his house! Anyway, back to the point. Mum do you seriously expect me to just let something that amazing and heroic get locked up in a cupboard never to be seen again? Answer me honestly, do you seriously think I'm not lying in bed at night wide awake just thinking that a woman who flippin saved this countries ass legendary suit is just shut up somewhere? Like seriously, answer me truthfully." I say, gasping for air at the end, my parents look at me with shock on their faces.

"Wow... That was a lot." Mum laughs a little.

"I told you I was gonna rant, answer me please." I tell them, putting my serious face back on.

Mum looks at Dad and he smiles and nods at her.

"No..." Mum simply states, I become frustrated.

"No what? That doesn't tell me anything Mum!"

"No I don't expect you to just sit there knowing my past is locked in some hideaway cupboard." She adds.

"Thank you!" I yell out, yet again gasping for a breath.

It's silent for a moment, the only noise heard is my heavy breathing. Dad looks at Mum, Mum looks at me and then back at Dad, what? She then turns to me and looks me in the eye, I become tense again.

"But, answer me honestly now." She tells me, I relax a little as telling the truth is easy for me.

"Ok, I don't lie about anything anyway." I laugh a little, trying to ease the tension.

"Says the girl who made out with her boyfriend in her Dads' art room, ending up breaking her father's easel and saying it was the wind." Mum suddenly says through a snicker in her voice. I immediately become tense and look at Mum with wide eyes, that was supposed to be a secret between Mum, Ashton and I! Oh well, sorry Pudidn but this relationship was fun while it lasted.

"I knew you were lying!" Dad yells out, laughing?

"Ashton I could kill you! Ok Dad I'll buy you another easel on with the previous topic please." I scream in frustration as I finds we went off topic and I hate when that happens!