SSO introduction

Here comes the most successful businessmen of the year, Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who is also the recipient of the award for the 3rd year in a row.
  All the businessmen out there in the party are so astonished to see a 29 years old businessmen leads his business empire with great competent and being at a top notch of the Mumbai 's industry and companies. Some felt envious as well as he holds the great decency record that find hard to put him in a scandal case.
Shivaay singh Oberoi, the Great Wall of SSO, the first heir of Oberoi family and running out the family business in a great successful and proudful manner. The dashing young businessmen with blue coat, blue eyed walked smartly on the day and received the award and spoke some words. While he was greeting all the other businessmen, his father Sakthi introduced Shivaay to Mr Maholtra( Sakthi's best friend) who have just returned to Mumbai a year ago establishing the business in a fast pace. Mr Maholtra is the next successful businessman after SSo because Mr Malthora has established his company with successful within one year and able to competent Oberoi Industries with an equal qualification. Shivaay greeted Mrs Malhotra as he remembered he has meet him during his childhood. Because Shivaay grew up in Mumbai but he continued his degree, MBA in business in Australia. So he didn't get in touch with Shakti Ji 's friends.
Although Shivaay is the prince of the day, but he treated Mr Malhotra with polite manner and he had some nice chats with Mr Malhotra. Mr Malhotra gets impressed with Shivaay's attitude as SSO respects the age differences and treats all with equal respect on that day. There is no arrogance in him when greeting with the businessmen.
On the other hand, Shakti was having conversation with his friend, Malhotra.  Mr Malhotra opens up his intention to Shakti since they shared great friendship bond till date, "Shakti, can I ask you something"
Shakti Ji :don't be formal with me, just ask.
Mr Malhotra : can i seek you soon as my daughter's alliance? Since my daughter is 28th at this year. But she is not a western kind person, as she stayed with her aunt while I been in Canada. So, she is truly having Indian tradition in her mind. I hope that doesn't mind for u.
Shakti Ji: yeh kessa Saval heh, you can directly ask that can I marry my son with your daughter.
(Shakti Ji at first liked the proposal because he knows that Mr Malhotra is the finest human being and the best friend of him that he can truly trust for. He has a daughter , and his wife passed away when his daughter was 10. He didn't get married just for the sake of his love on his daughter) but his daughter doesn't like to leave India, so he went to abroad to do the business. Due to his daughter's pestering, mr Malhotra back to India to stay with his daughter .)
Mr Malhotra: u are the same Sakthi that I know, anyway, u may discuss with your family and let me know. We shall start to do formal tradition then. After all, I will also ask my daughter first because till date she never discussed about marriage with him. Let me ask her too. U ask ur son too.
Shakti Ji: Sure I will. Will let u know.
Although Shakti liked the proposal, but there is one thing that he scares about. That too about Shivaay. Because that one incident has changed Shivaay's life, beliefs and thoughts on girl. He decided not to marry in his life no matter for whom or what. He hates and shouts irrespectfully even to Shakti Ji and Pinky when they speak about his marriage. Only Dadi can convince but Dadi also not brave enough to face Billu regarding the marriage matter .on top of it, even Om and Ru can't do that too. It's been months since they both discussed with each other bout girls and relationships.

What's that incident?
Precap: shivaay'ka hate reason revealed.
Having Shivaay and Annika on my mind, I hope I will give the atleast a love story to be enjoyed. I hope you will enjoy reading. Do vote if u like the plot. Thanks for spending ur time on reading this story. Let's see how SSO and Annika's love grow fonder